ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2005, 07:28 PM   #76
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaglione
you mean panniers???
Naw they were too expensive.
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #77
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,136
Hey anybody hear from JD yet or Batfink has not posted on this ride yet?
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #78
Guaglione
Country mice
 
Guaglione's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Petaluma
Oddometer: 2,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Naw they were too expensive.
believe me, I know. I'm on my second set in less than a year.
__________________
2011 KTM990ADVDakar Edition

"This is the sort of ardent pedantry up with which I will not put."
Winston Churchill
Guaglione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #79
Guaglione
Country mice
 
Guaglione's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Petaluma
Oddometer: 2,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Hey anybody hear from JD yet or Batfink has not posted on this ride yet?
They're in Cali-friggin'fornia at the Moto GP. I suggest we ambush them at my B-day party and give them Swirlies.
__________________
2011 KTM990ADVDakar Edition

"This is the sort of ardent pedantry up with which I will not put."
Winston Churchill
Guaglione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:44 PM   #80
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaglione
oh dear sweet jeebus, I think I just soiled myself......






Every actor with a major role - Ellen Burstyn, Jennifer Connelly, Jared Leto, and Marlan Wayans - should be commended not only for their strength of performance but for the courage they exhibit in putting themselves on the line the way Aronofsky requires. They are artists in the truest sense of the word, sublimating their egos and committing themselves fully to the needs of the project. Each of them is shown in a state of physical and mental degradation. They are depicted doing the kinds of things that many higher profile celebrities would not permit. Connelly especially goes all out, appearing naked from the waist down in one shot and participating in a lesbian orgy scene. (Those looking for an erotic charge from Connelly's nudity should see one of her previous outings - Requiem for a Dream is far too disturbing to do anything for the libido.)From a review
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:46 PM   #81
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Is it saturday yet???
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:14 PM   #82
88NX250
Team USA
 
88NX250's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Oddometer: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Is it saturday yet???
No, I don't believe it is...but I sure do wish it was...

If I ever figure out how this rummor started that I suck at riding off-road someone is going to get Luca's size whatever bear poop covered slipper up their ass...buckles and all and I think I will leave it there so they can't ride as well so I have a better chance!

How many days now?
88NX250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:16 PM   #83
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88NX250
No, I don't believe it is...but I sure do wish it was...

If I ever figure out how this rummor started that I suck at riding off-road someone is going to get Luca's size whatever bear poop covered slipper up their ass...buckles and all and I think I will leave it there so they can't ride as well so I have a better chance!

How many days now?
Too many....
I heard you handle that bike just fine.... lookin' forward to seein' it!
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:21 PM   #84
toothy
Grin
 
toothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Freelard
Oddometer: 14,174
Have fun dirt squirts

Gotta go back to Oregon thru next week-end.

I'll prolly breu up another "secret" week-day ride (hold the rain) for sometime soon.

I'm gonna be holed-up on Baker Lake in late July so maybe I can get a week-end contingent to ride up the forest roads in that area while I'm there vacationing with my fam.

Enjoy, Toothy
__________________
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
toothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #85
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,136
Chad, Tony- Who can give us a recap of what is the plan for this weekend. Some stuff came up that may have opened up the whole weekend

Is this credit card camping or pitching tents with campfire, flames, dirt, bugs...... where are the troops staying what hotel, I need to see if it's to late to get a room or is it campsite stuff?
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:40 PM   #86
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Chad, Tony- Who can give us a recap of what is the plan for this weekend. Some stuff came up that may have opened up the whole weekend

Is this credit card camping or pitching tents with campfire, flames, dirt, bugs...... where are the troops staying what hotel, I need to see if it's to late to get a room or is it campsite stuff?

Saturday morning meet at Whistlin' Jacks. 10 a.m.
Ride hard all day.
Camp out nearby (TBD by tomorrow)
- Beer, booze, fire, meat, etc etc
Wake up sunday.
Ride more scenic roads and explore.
Go home.
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:41 PM   #87
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist
 
das Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Oddometer: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
Gotta go back to Oregon thru next week-end.

I'll prolly breu up another "secret" week-day ride (hold the rain) for sometime soon.

I'm gonna be holed-up on Baker Lake in late July so maybe I can get a week-end contingent to ride up the forest roads in that area while I'm there vacationing with my fam.

Enjoy, Toothy
I'm your week-day wing man when it absolutely has to be ridden Monday thru Friday.
__________________
Riding a motorcycle is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:48 PM   #88
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Saturday morning meet at Whistlin' Jacks. 10 a.m.
Ride hard all day.
Camp out nearby (TBD by tomorrow)
- Beer, booze, fire, meat, etc etc
Wake up sunday.
Ride more scenic roads and explore.
Go home.
Chad is it you or Tony charging the hookers on your credit card? Let me know I think I'm in for two maybe three.
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM   #89
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Role Call Please

Saturday & Sunday:

gentry Thumper
a16tony Thumper
88NX250 Thumper
das Rider GS
Cascade Thumper Thumper
Gremlin9340 GS


Sunday:

Stosh23 GS
Guaglione GS
GSguy GS


Any of you sunday guys gonna come saturday night for camping???
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:51 PM   #90
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Chad is it you or Tony charging the hookers on your credit card? Let me know I think I'm in for two maybe three.


Credit card??? (like I have any money.....)


I just turn up the accent and the yankee babes melt..... then I walk away coz' im married n stuff.... (and go chew on a tree)





(just kidding)




Tony and I were very appreciative of the hamburger chef at 'Jacks tho. That woman could handle the beef!
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014