User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Belmont Nevada OP
n00b

Oddometer: 5
Belmont Nevada rides support

Hello, this is Rick, new owner of the Belmont Inn and Saloon in the semi-ghost town of Belmont Nevada, and also a new forum member. i was told of this forum by one of my customers who stayed with us while doing a long trip. We have a 5 room bed and breakfast with a 6 bed bunkhouse, restaurant, saloon, game rooms, and are stocking gas. Future plans are for a mercantile that supplies large volumes of fuel, food, hardware, motorcycle and atv parts, oils, etc. We do have air and gas on site right now. Just wanted everyone to know this, and I'm not sure exactly where to post this and not be intrusive. I'm a long time avid cyclist, mostly street, but I currently own a BMW f650Dakar, Ducati Multistrada, and an Aprillia RXV which is the extent of my dirt bikes right now.
Our website is www.belmontnevada.com and our email is info@belmontnevada.com and the phone is 702-689-9266
The place is open often, but not full time yet. If you have a trip going through there and need a place to stay, food to eat, supplies, gas, etc, please email ahead and we'll take care of you. I'm an avid history buff and love this place!
Take care, and look forward to your comments and suggestions.
Rick
Belmont Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
Artlocks
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 149
Nice place you have there. Is there enough around there to see to make a couple of days out of it? ie, hot springs, ghost towns, scenic areas, etc
Maybe post some of that on your site. This looks like the kind of place that would make a great stop on a road trip with the wife.
Artlocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
Belmont Nevada OP
n00b

Oddometer: 5
yes

Yes, there is quite a few little treasures to discover in the area. There are a few hot springs. One is a cauldera called Diana Punch Bowl. Potts Ranch hot spring I believe is the best in the state. Very clean and remote. Spencer hot springs is also in the general vicinity, but often full. If you're into riding and discovering entire valleys and creeks just for yourself, this is the place. Mines, old buildings and ruins, the old courthouse, ranches, etc.
We're definately adding local activities and destinations to the website, just got to get out there and take some photos first.
Belmont Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
tundradirtbiker
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 225
Rick, I'm one of the group of 4 passing through about June 20th. We had good riding in the area and excellent trip. Thanks again for the great lunch.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
Countdown
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,905
Great place to stay. All the ridinig you want. More so if on a Dual Sport. Couple years ago we started at Gabbs, first night in Austin via Ione/Berlin next two nights in Belmont with day loop out of Belmont then next day back to Gabbs via Manhatten/Carvers.

See my GPS tracks for the Nevada Statewide Motorized Trail System on GPSXchange.com for tracks connecting Belmont to Carvers, Manhatten, Pioch, Lund, Gabbs, Tonopah, Etc