ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Sports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #46
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho View Post

Hodag's team looks stacked this year .
and yet he always manages to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Maybe this will be the year he wins it all.
__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #47
Hodag
native
 
Hodag's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: PUItopia
Oddometer: 22,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnylotto View Post
and yet he always manages to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Maybe this will be the year he wins it all.
the only thing stacked here is high life cans
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #48
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,330
Could be sad I didn't play Dobson....they had him as doubtful....no doubt about it, that is a long TD.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #49
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
the only thing stacked here is high life cans

And Cheez Whiz cans?
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #50
Hodag
native
 
Hodag's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: PUItopia
Oddometer: 22,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
And Cheez Whiz cans?
we only eat real cheese
Hodag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #51
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
Week 2 Results: from the Association of Somnolent Stats

Week Two "Smartest Manager"(Used the highest % of a Team's Total Points): Zorn to Largent 96% Points on Bench:7.5 Repeat Winner!
2nd week in a row beating Lotto's Last Chance by 1%

Week Two "Most Clueless Manager"(Benched the highest % of Team Points): Big Blue Too 37% PoB:119.65

Week Two "I Got My Ass Kicked"(Largest Margin of Loss): Vampire Chihuahuas -39.95

Week Two "I pulled my own nose hairs"(Smallest margin of Loss) : RamTheEwes -15.15 Repeat Winner!

Points Leader: Zorn to Largent 431.75


Average Points Scored: 189.2

Average Points left on bench: 54.41


Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vampire Chihuahuas
Should have started Jimmy Graham, who beat his scoring projection with 27.90 points against a projected 10.83.
11 of the 14 starters scored less than their projected points.
Vampire Chihuahuas had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 24.00 - 9.00 to Purple Helmet.
It was not a good week for Vampire Chihuahuas at TE, where they were beaten 14.40 - 2.00.
Vampire Chihuahuas got a zero from Denarius Moore after expecting a projected 5.78-point total.
__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #52
tkitna
Beastly Adventurer
 
tkitna's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: West Virginia
Oddometer: 3,938
My streaks over. Too many injuries accumulating.
__________________
Donovan: If he (Paul McCartney) fell on the piano, by the time he picked himself up he would have written three songs.

2008 DL650
2013 Goldwing
tkitna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #53
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,330
See that....I snagged Starks when Lacy got hurt for a dud and it earned me a major award! Well, and Rivers playing lights out for the first time in years.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #54
Squelch
Everyday People
 
Squelch's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Daegu, Korea
Oddometer: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnylotto View Post
Week Two "Smartest Manager"(Used the highest % of a Team's Total Points): Zorn to Largent 96% Points on Bench:7.5 Repeat Winner!
2nd week in a row beating Lotto's Last Chance by 1%

Week Two "Most Clueless Manager"(Benched the highest % of Team Points): Big Blue Too 37% PoB:119.65

Week Two "I Got My Ass Kicked"(Largest Margin of Loss): Vampire Chihuahuas -39.95

Week Two "I pulled my own nose hairs"(Smallest margin of Loss) : RamTheEwes -15.15 Repeat Winner!

Points Leader: Zorn to Largent 431.75


Average Points Scored: 189.2

Average Points left on bench: 54.41


Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vampire Chihuahuas
Should have started Jimmy Graham, who beat his scoring projection with 27.90 points against a projected 10.83.
11 of the 14 starters scored less than their projected points.
Vampire Chihuahuas had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 24.00 - 9.00 to Purple Helmet.
It was not a good week for Vampire Chihuahuas at TE, where they were beaten 14.40 - 2.00.
Vampire Chihuahuas got a zero from Denarius Moore after expecting a projected 5.78-point total.
Yay, I won something!



Squelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:07 AM   #55
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squelch View Post
Yay, I won something!



And not only that, the Toyota Award is from an impartial third party so you know I'm not playing favorites!


__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #56
Lencho
Studly Adventurer
 
Lencho's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Street Bike Heaven - Middle TN
Oddometer: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnylotto View Post
Week Two "Smartest Manager"(Used the highest % of a Team's Total Points): Zorn to Largent 96% Points on Bench:7.5 Repeat Winner!
2nd week in a row beating Lotto's Last Chance by 1%

Week Two "Most Clueless Manager"(Benched the highest % of Team Points): Big Blue Too 37% PoB:119.65

Week Two "I Got My Ass Kicked"(Largest Margin of Loss): Vampire Chihuahuas -39.95

Week Two "I pulled my own nose hairs"(Smallest margin of Loss) : RamTheEwes -15.15 Repeat Winner!

Points Leader: Zorn to Largent 431.75


Average Points Scored: 189.2

Average Points left on bench: 54.41


Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vampire Chihuahuas
Should have started Jimmy Graham, who beat his scoring projection with 27.90 points against a projected 10.83.
11 of the 14 starters scored less than their projected points.
Vampire Chihuahuas had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 24.00 - 9.00 to Purple Helmet.
It was not a good week for Vampire Chihuahuas at TE, where they were beaten 14.40 - 2.00.
Vampire Chihuahuas got a zero from Denarius Moore after expecting a projected 5.78-point total.
3rd overall in total points, but in 7th place at 0-2. Life sucks for the defending champ.
2nd week in row that the Houston QB on the bench outscores the starting Carolina QB. Projections...this week I'll start the Houston QB and watch Newton get 50 from the bench...
Lencho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #57
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
3rd overall in total points, but in 7th place at 0-2. Life sucks for the defending champ.
2nd week in row that the Houston QB on the bench outscores the starting Carolina QB. Projections...this week I'll start the Houston QB and watch Newton get 50 from the bench...
I would always play Schaub over Newton.

These idiot coaches take good QBs that play very well outside the box and teach them to stay in the pocket.
__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #58
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
League Pick'em

Don't forget, you all have one last chance at glory with the League Pick 'em game, where you get to pretend to be the idiot prognosticators like Deion, Trent, Steve, Howie, Terry, et al.

Looks like it's only me and Shrineclown sitting at the desk right now.
__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #59
]I)Money
D NOT I
 
]I)Money's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Central central.
Oddometer: 3,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnylotto View Post
Don't forget, you all have one last chance at glory with the League Pick 'em game, where you get to pretend to be the idiot prognosticators like Deion, Trent, Steve, Howie, Terry, et al.

Looks like it's only me and Shrineclown sitting at the desk right now.
WHere's that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax
Yes, but everything you've ever posted in the basement indicates that you're certifiably crazy, so you don't count.

"Another road remains, but it provides no more. It can only take us away"
]I)Money is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #60
Jonnylotto OP
Kumbaya my ass
 
Jonnylotto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sunnyvale
Oddometer: 14,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by ]I)Money View Post
WHere's that?
It's the last menu item on the League Page.

Or, if you pick any matchup on the league page and then scroll down you'll see the other games listed
__________________
Stop the bus. I'm done.
Jonnylotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014