Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #16
MasterMarine
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88NX250 View Post
I know of at least two riders from Washington who are 100% IN. Chomping at the bit to register (may have jumped the gun a bit already).

Registration opens in 48 minutes, see you in Baja.
PM sent. Let's talk.
MasterMarine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Drmark350
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88NX250 View Post
I know of at least two riders from Washington who are 100% IN. Chomping at the bit to register (may have jumped the gun a bit already).

Registration opens in 48 minutes, see you in Baja.
Its possible some guns were jumped....but after all, it is a race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ1xHmQgXDM
Drmark350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
guymanbro
da Vermonster

Oddometer: 1,363
OH BOy OH BOY OH BOY

It's too soon for me to commit to this, but if a couple of things pan out before the end of this year, I may have the funds available to actually make the start this time. . .

I fookin' hope so!!!

fIRST aMERICAN cHAPTER tEAM nONGA
guymanbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #19
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,845
How are entry's going???

I am waiting to see how my knee feels after this weekend !!!
Old 12-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #20
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

Oddometer: 289
Solid!!! We have about 10 signed up and getting inquiries from all over the world. Its amazing the amount of interest the videos are generating and we have a ton of great surprises for participants across the board...

Early bird pricing affords some flexibility and portability that the standard entry (after Jan 1) doesn't. We expect at least a few more before the end of the year.

RALLY MANAGEMENT SERVICES IS STEPPING UP W PACKAGES

AND

Were proud to say that Freedom Rally will have international packages as well. One European team (French) has been in touch as well.

heres the bits on early registration and the benefits of it.
http://www.bajarallymoto.com/registration.html
Scotty Breauxman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #21
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Oddometer: 6,218
8 days until priority registration expires... then the price goes up

http://www.bajarallymoto.com/baja-rally-20.html
Thanks for the 2014 support:BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Renazco Racing, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , motolab , Tripy GPS, Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #22
GalacticGS
1200 GS Rider

Oddometer: 2,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrk2surf View Post
8 days until priority registration expires... then the price goes up
I'm already in. And heading to Baja on Friday to get some riding in...
"Speak to me of summer, long winters longer than time can remember;
Setting up of other roads, travel on in old accustomed ways."
GalacticGS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #23
roadracer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 335
Hey guys,
I think I'm all done with the rally racing, so if anyone needs an installed but unused universal navigation kit from RMS, let me know. It has the 1-1/8" mounts, f2r RB750, Rallye VR Light (with upgraded firmware), support bracket and upgrade combo switch. Retail of $1200 but I'll make you a deal.

I'd also consider offers for my whole bike if anyone is interested. It's a 2013 450xc-f with the 5th and 6th gear from an xc-w for the ideal semi-close ratio gearbox. It has 2 sets of bodywork, front and rear lighting kit, stock and 5gal tank, rekluse, scotts damper, fastway pegs, SPS suspension (set up for 170lbs rider + 5gal tank or heavier rider), skid plate, bark busters, bar risers. It's currently as prepped (but unridden) for the Mexican 1000.

The bike has 25 hours on it since new and 1 hour since the last full service. Brand new chain, gearing, etc. It's literally ready to race with plenty of spares.

Thanks

PS: if inappropriate, let me know and I'll delete this.
roadracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #24
Assfault
Exposed Member

Oddometer: 2,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
Hey guys,
I think I'm all done with the rally racing, so if anyone needs an installed but unused universal navigation kit from RMS, let me know. It has the 1-1/8" mounts, f2r RB750, Rallye VR Light (with upgraded firmware), support bracket and upgrade combo switch. Retail of $1200 but I'll make you a deal.

I'd also consider offers for my whole bike if anyone is interested. It's a 2013 450xc-f with the 5th and 6th gear from an xc-w for the ideal semi-close ratio gearbox. It has 2 sets of bodywork, front and rear lighting kit, stock and 5gal tank, rekluse, scotts damper, fastway pegs, SPS suspension (set up for 170lbs rider + 5gal tank or heavier rider), skid plate, bark busters, bar risers. It's currently as prepped (but unridden) for the Mexican 1000.

The bike has 25 hours on it since new and 1 hour since the last full service. Brand new chain, gearing, etc. It's literally ready to race with plenty of spares.

Thanks

PS: if inappropriate, let me know and I'll delete this.
Roadracer, the rallye racers have thier very own flea market here in the racing forum. You might want to put your stuff in there fro sale. Please put a location and price, and it should sell quickly.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=943373
* Assfault, Ass-Fault, Ms Ass, thier neighbors or friends, are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you using this forum in the pursuit of adventure greatness. Avoid taking ADV before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. Thank you*
Assfault is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:57 AM   #25
johnBOYhenson
rallye intern

Oddometer: 205
alright! paid , so now, hopefully the gods (SB) will approve my entry.....

looking forward to the second edition and hopefully seeing some of the same folks.....

cheers!
Old 12-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #26
Stagehand
+/- V TDSPP

Oddometer: 25,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnBOYhenson View Post
alright! paid , so now, hopefully the gods (SB) will approve my entry.....

looking forward to the second edition and hopefully seeing some of the same folks.....

cheers!

Nice!!
Old 12-31-2013, 08:58 PM   #27
guymanbro
da Vermonster

Oddometer: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymanbro View Post
It's too soon for me to commit to this, but if a couple of things pan out before the end of this year, I may have the funds available to actually make the start this time. . .

I fookin' hope so!!!
Things panned out.

Registered and paid.

fIRST aMERICAN cHAPTER tEAM nONGA
guymanbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #28
Stagehand
+/- V TDSPP

Oddometer: 25,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymanbro View Post
things panned out.

registered and paid.
nice!
Old 01-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #29
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,845
Lets not Forget about this rally !!!!
I hear there is Big news coming soon !!!!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #30
Scotty Breauxman OP
Baja Breaux

Oddometer: 289
New dates for baja rally 2.0 SEPTEMBER 24-28,2014

Here you have it

OUR TEAM IS SO FIRED UP ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.
I am personally committing all of my waking hours to help our team create what I hope will be the best four days you have ever spent on a motorcycle.

BAJA RALLY 2.0 ANNOUNCES NEW DATES
SEPTEMBER 24th-28th 2014

ENSENADA, BAJA CA, MEXICO-Bajarallymoto.com announced today that the unprecedented BAJA RALLY 2.0 has been re-scheduled for September 24th-28th, 2014 from its prior date in May, 2014.

“We find better weather conditions in the fall season and want to attract more of the world’s top rally racers to Baja CA”, explains BAJA RALLY creator Scotty Breauxman, “This move also allows more time for those racers who want to travel from overseas to race a true navigation rally here in North America.”

The 5 day BAJA RALLY 2.0 will feature 4 days of timed special stages combined with liaison transfer stages and neutralization zones which will total more than 800 miles and travel through a handful of smaller and unique Baja destinations. Among the innovations are catered meals and camping in remote, overnight destinations. The BAJA RALLY has the full backing and support of Baja CA’s State and local governments.

“Part of the BAJA RALLY mission is to teach culture and history to our riders and their crews while we introduce navigation-rally to the citizens of this beautiful state”, Breauxman continued, “We believe this will create more return tourism to Baja CA and showcase the state’s magic to the rest of the world.”

The inaugural BAJA RALLY took place over 2 days last October and attracted some of the biggest-named motorcycle riders from North America including DAKAR Rally veterans, Andy Grider, Quinn Cody, Octavio Valle and the legendary “Mr. Baja” Larry Roeseler.

The BAJA RALLY is the first and only pure navigation rally-raid for motorcycles only in Baja CA and promises an incomparable motorcycle adventure modeled after the worlds greatest rally to test riders’ navigation, endurance and skill like never before in the state of Baja CA.

For more details and information about this event, click HERE

Apply to enter the BAJA RALLY HERE

Watch Video Highlights from the Inaugural BAJA RALLY HERE

Scotty Breauxman screwed with this post 01-10-2014 at 08:51 PM
Scotty Breauxman is online now   Reply With Quote