ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2005, 06:53 PM   #16
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert

Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Anyone got monday off? Anyone riding monday? Anyone riding Reiter monday??

Green Hornet -> Naches run for the afternoon?
Come on now !!!!

Any one remember the pavement rides? Before the thumpers took over the PNW??

If not - I guess I will post my intent and just go !

Sorry, Chad. No hijack intended ( you will notice by the lack of female pictures )

ENjoy

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:28 PM   #17
GSguy
Here's a quarter.

Oddometer: 3,139
Stosh, I'm all over a slab run but I just don't think I can swing it this weekend if I pop down to pick up the DRZ. I will call him on Friday and see if he still has the bike (it's still listed) And I already told him I think his price is approx 600 too high and if he is not willing to drop the price to nada listed price I will walk and will not be going that direction. I just picked the pig up from RW today new Tires installed and I'm ready to roll. If I don't head down to pick up the bike I maybe good for a day pass for a ride, just swap pick up bike time for ride time I I can get away what day do you want to ride? I think I prefer Saturday or Sunday. Did you want to mix it up a little slab, logging road or just slab? Lacey, you out there Do you think your pig will even start? JD, you still out there? I know Toothy said he was over at a buddys cabin, we could try and hook up with him and eat all his food, drink all his beer and smoke all his dope Lets just keep an eye out on this thread (Chad, hope you don't mind the kind of hijack) I will know more come Friday evening and I'll hop on line after I get home from work and have a chance to call this guy about the DRZ and set him strait. If I go down south you want to come along, I'll be carrying some coin and I may need some protection I have a beater truck you can ride in

GSguy screwed with this post 08-31-2005 at 07:35 PM
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:10 PM   #18
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer: 3,251
Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun!

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:16 PM   #19
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
Come on now !!!!

What is this "pavement ride" you speak of? I thought you rode one of the "Gelande Strausse" bikes or some such???

Lacey, I hope you can still come out on monday.... I had to go through a lot for my hall pass.... anyway, i have to go finish ironing the underwear and doin' the dishes....

gentry screwed with this post 08-31-2005 at 08:24 PM
Old 08-31-2005, 08:23 PM   #20
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 6,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
Come on now !!!!

If not - I guess I will post my intent and just go !

Sorry, Chad. No hijack intended ( you will notice by the lack of female pictures )

ENjoy
I'm game.

Where we goin?

p.s. Jennifer Connelly is a bloated old has been and she smells like an old shoe.

Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:24 PM   #21
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 6,527
Quote:
Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun! Dirt run, Dualsport fun!

You just wait...
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:24 PM   #22
toothy
Grin

Oddometer: 14,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Stosh, I'm all over a slab run but I just don't think I can swing it this weekend if I pop down to pick up the DRZ. I will call him on Friday and see if he still has the bike (it's still listed) And I already told him I think his price is approx 600 too high and if he is not willing to drop the price to nada listed price I will walk and will not be going that direction. I just picked the pig up from RW today new Tires installed and I'm ready to roll. If I don't head down to pick up the bike I maybe good for a day pass for a ride, just swap pick up bike time for ride time I I can get away what day do you want to ride? I think I prefer Saturday or Sunday. Did you want to mix it up a little slab, logging road or just slab? Lacey, you out there Do you think your pig will even start? JD, you still out there? I know Toothy said he was over at a buddys cabin, we could try and hook up with him and eat all his food, drink all his beer and smoke all his dope Lets just keep an eye out on this thread (Chad, hope you don't mind the kind of hijack) I will know more come Friday evening and I'll hop on line after I get home from work and have a chance to call this guy about the DRZ and set him strait. If I go down south you want to come along, I'll be carrying some coin and I may need some protection I have a beater truck you can ride in
Bring it on, I'll sport an extra nugget .

Seriously, there's some excellent riding to be done in Kitsap County. The ferry ride's a bonus in my opinion too, as the Seattle> Bainbrige run has beer again.

I'm having to work the job done on Saturday and will head over at like 2. My bud's got a cabin on Miller Bay looking right over at Golden Gardens- bootiful. Who wansta come over? Chad, it's like 40 miles round trip, you and Soulbooty wanna ride over?
Old 08-31-2005, 08:25 PM   #23
toothy
Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard

You just wait...
Farq. You too JD!
Old 08-31-2005, 08:25 PM   #24
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Quote:
I'm game.

Where we goin?

p.s. Jennifer Connelly is a bloated old has been and she smells like an old shoe.

I got a note from sybil last night Johnny....she said she feels like "getting dirty".....

I dont know what this "Jen Con" stuff is. Jessica Simpson dammit!

Old 08-31-2005, 08:27 PM   #25
toothy
Grin

Quote:
I'm game.

Where we goin?

RACHEL!!! RACHEL!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???
Old 08-31-2005, 08:27 PM   #26
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
Bring it on, I'll sport an extra nugget .

Seriously, there's some excellent riding to be done in Kitsap County. The ferry ride's a bonus in my opinion too, as the Seattle> Bainbrige run has beer again.

I'm having to work the job done on Saturday and will head over at like 2. My bud's got a cabin on Miller Bay looking right over at Golden Gardens- bootiful. Who wansta come over? Chad, it's like 40 miles round trip, you and Soulbooty wanna ride over?

We would but the lady and I shall be in Oregon. Pearl Jam at the gorge tomorrow night and then we are going to play it by ear with the campgear until sunday. Crater Lake, Sand lake? We shall see....

Old 08-31-2005, 08:28 PM   #27
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist

Oddometer: 719
Who called my name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
... Lacey, you out there ...
Yeah I'm here and my bike started just fine yesterday. I'd be up for a pavement run someplace scenic. I'm just waiting for someone to get off the pot and make a decision. Dirt, pavement, hell, let's go sky diving this weekend.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:29 PM   #28
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Quote:

You just wait...

I'll be your Huckleberry......

Old 08-31-2005, 08:29 PM   #29
toothy
Grin

Quote:
We would but the lady and I shall be in Oregon. Pearl Jam at the gorge tomorrow night and then we are going to play it by ear with the campgear until sunday. Crater Lake, Sand lake? We shall see....

Never been to Crater Lake. Looks beautiful. Have a safe trip. Enjoy the show.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:30 PM   #30
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
I'm just waiting for someone to get off the pot and make a decision.

Monday, over the pass you mentioned?? Im game and ready... and off the pot (now)....