ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2005, 09:33 PM   #31
Guaglione
Country mice
 
Guaglione's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Petaluma
Oddometer: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
No hijack intended ( you will notice by the lack of female pictures )
AHEM. I resemble that remark.
__________________
2011 KTM990ADVDakar Edition

"This is the sort of ardent pedantry up with which I will not put."
Winston Churchill
Guaglione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:36 PM   #32
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Stosh, Im wonderin' when we are gonna go look at Triumph's...
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:37 PM   #33
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Monday, over the pass you mentioned?? Im game and ready... and off the pot (now)....
That ride did sound interesting but not do able on a gs
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:37 PM   #34
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist
 
das Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Oddometer: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Monday, over the pass you mentioned?? Im game and ready... and off the pot (now)....
Are you talking about the trail to Wallace Falls from Reiter? If so, let's plan on it. A late start is fine with me. It's a fairly short run, but I know lots of other interesting places at Reiter, like the scenic views along the way to the log bridge on May Creek. Deer flats has some intersting spots too, like an overlook on the cliffs at Index.
__________________
Riding a motorcycle is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:38 PM   #35
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
Are you talking about the trail to Wallace Falls from Reiter? If so, let's plan on it. A late start is fine with me. It's a fairly short run, but I know lots of other interesting places at Reiter, like the scenic views along the way to the log bridge on May Creek. Deer flats has some intersting spots too, like an overlook on the cliffs at Index.

Im there. Meet ya on the eastside?? or at reiter? Dale, maybe bring a DRZ along? (if all goes well). Its a shame bluesurf is outta town then...
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:38 PM   #36
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
RACHEL!!! RACHEL!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU???



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knary
I wish incompetence had an odor. "I'm sorry. We can't work with you. You've got the stench of squandered time and energy."
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:39 PM   #37
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
Are you talking about the trail to Wallace Falls from Reiter? If so, let's plan on it. A late start is fine with me. It's a fairly short run, but I know lots of other interesting places at Reiter, like the scenic views along the way to the log bridge on May Creek. Deer flats has some intersting spots too, like an overlook on the cliffs at Index.
Stop it now, that sounds fun.
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:40 PM   #38
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy
Stop it now, that sounds fun.

The little red dude on your shoulder with the horns and the pitchfork says "c'mon man. You know you wanna......"


Green Hornet?? Ya got ya ears on??
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:41 PM   #39
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
Bring it on, I'll sport an extra nugget .

Seriously, there's some excellent riding to be done in Kitsap County. The ferry ride's a bonus in my opinion too, as the Seattle> Bainbrige run has beer again.

I'm having to work the job done on Saturday and will head over at like 2. My bud's got a cabin on Miller Bay looking right over at Golden Gardens- bootiful. Who wansta come over? Chad, it's like 40 miles round trip, you and Soulbooty wanna ride over?
I'd take ya up on it, but can't do an over-nighter this weekend...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knary
I wish incompetence had an odor. "I'm sorry. We can't work with you. You've got the stench of squandered time and energy."
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:44 PM   #40
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist
 
das Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Oddometer: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Im there. Meet ya on the eastside?? or at reiter?
If we are going to ride all dirt at Reiter, most likely, then I'll truck the WR250F out there. It has been feeling very neglected lately. So we could meet someplace near here or at Reiter. If we meet here we could take one vehicle, my truck or trailer. I'll drive out there either way. Reiter can be very hard on equipment and I like to know I'm going to get home. I'll PM you with my phone number so we can make final arrangements Monday.
__________________
Riding a motorcycle is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:50 PM   #41
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
I'd take ya up on it, but can't do an over-nighter this weekend...
Jd, What I was thinking if I can get away is maybe plan a ride over on that side and hook up with Toothy and hang for a little bit before heading on, just a one day ride, that is if I get the time.
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:50 PM   #42
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
I got a note from sybil last night Johnny....she said she feels like "getting dirty".....


I dont know what this "Jen Con" stuff is. Jessica Simpson dammit!
Not at Reiter...

I'll have a smaller DS soon enuff.



Jessica Simpson? Pheh...Elizabeth Hurley.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by knary
I wish incompetence had an odor. "I'm sorry. We can't work with you. You've got the stench of squandered time and energy."
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:52 PM   #43
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
If we are going to ride all dirt at Reiter, most likely, then I'll truck the WR250F out there. It has been feeling very neglected lately. So we could meet someplace near here or at Reiter. If we meet here we could take one vehicle, my truck or trailer. I'll drive out there either way. Reiter can be very hard on equipment and I like to know I'm going to get home. I'll PM you with my phone number so we can make final arrangements Monday.

Sounds good. Ill call you monday morning. I can probably meet you on the eastside if that is ok. You on a 250??? Well I'm pretty much doomed....
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:53 PM   #44
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard


Jessica Simpson? Pheh...Elizabeth Hurley.

No way dood - she has guns in her "guns". I saw it in a movie once.....


Jessica can drive a Chrysler V8 in figure 8's on dirt.... :rabia (Plus, Im partial to blondes....)
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:58 PM   #45
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist
 
das Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Oddometer: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Sounds good. Ill call you monday morning. I can probably meet you on the eastside if that is ok. You on a 250??? Well I'm pretty much doomed....
We should car pool. Gas may be $4/gal by then. My brother told me gas went up 50cents/gal in two days in MO. The WR is my race bike. I don't have to worry about shedding turn signals when I'm on it. 5 titanium valves red lined at 13,000 rpm. Did I say race bike? I meant play bike.
__________________
Riding a motorcycle is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014