ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #61
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainsB4Beauty View Post
Can I get changed to ShiftHead?
You've had 3 username and maxed out your name changes. no more changes.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #62
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton07 View Post

I would like to change my user name to:

Burhoss

I promise I will not ask again

Thank you for your time.

Aaron.
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #63
pHelix
Eternal n00b
 
pHelix's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Socialist Nirvana, Orygun
Oddometer: 1,216
V-Duck just isn't working for me any more... Please change my user name to

pHelix

Yup, leading with a lowercase p.



Thanks!
__________________
Kevin
just beneath the surface of the mud, there's more mud here... Surprise.

'07 R1200GS, '03 DR-Z400
pHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #64
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Duck View Post
V-Duck just isn't working for me any more... Please change my user name to

pHelix

Yup, leading with a lowercase p.



Thanks!
this is your final name change. Done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #65
Jedi Apprentice
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Jedi Apprentice's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Oddometer: 201
Will you change my username to Jedi Apprentice? Thanks in advance.
__________________
2005 BMW R1150R Rockster
2006 Vespa LX150

Philadelphia, PA
Jedi Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #66
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfoley09 View Post
Will you change my username to Jedi Apprentice? Thanks in advance.
ok
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #67
RonkoRider
Wrong Island, NY
 
RonkoRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Middle of Suburban Hell- Long Island, NY
Oddometer: 1,485
Sold the LT so I's needs me a new name.

Please change me to RonkoRider

Thanks
__________________
Rob VB
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by, And now where the fuck am I?
Do one thing every day that scares you. Baz Luhrmann
RonkoRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:53 AM   #68
ShiftHead
the f is silent.
 
ShiftHead's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Oddometer: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
You've had 3 username and maxed out your name changes. no more changes.
Yeah, sorry to be annoying, but just trying out a couple names. So I created a new account with that name, and figured I'd just move over my subscriptions, but someone killed the new account?
__________________
SHIfTHEAD
- Bigzoner #052 English Chapter "Keep Brotherhood Till Die!" - Nate & Dot Fan club
- The "Got Screwed" Newb
ShiftHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:05 AM   #69
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI LT Owner View Post
Sold the LT so I's needs me a new name.

Please change me to RonkoRider

Thanks
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:14 AM   #70
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainsB4Beauty View Post
Yeah, sorry to be annoying, but just trying out a couple names. So I created a new account with that name, and figured I'd just move over my subscriptions, but someone killed the new account?
You've been told you've maxed out your name changes, so you created a fake noob and expect us to move your subscriptions over?

Read the posted site wide rules; 1 username per user. Fake noobs are banned. High maintenance inmates are also banned.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 AM   #71
ShiftHead
the f is silent.
 
ShiftHead's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Oddometer: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
You've been told you've maxed out your name changes, so you created a fake noob and expect us to move your subscriptions over?

Read the posted site wide rules; 1 username per user. Fake noobs are banned. High maintenance inmates are also banned.
Sorry, I wasn't asking anyone to move my subscriptions over, I was going to resubscribe under the new account myself, and then shutdown the old one. I realize that running this thing is a lot of work, so I was going to try and do the change myself.

Sorry for being a pest.
__________________
SHIfTHEAD
- Bigzoner #052 English Chapter "Keep Brotherhood Till Die!" - Nate & Dot Fan club
- The "Got Screwed" Newb
ShiftHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:46 AM   #72
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainsB4Beauty View Post
Sorry, I wasn't asking anyone to move my subscriptions over, I was going to resubscribe under the new account myself, and then shutdown the old one. I realize that running this thing is a lot of work, so I was going to try and do the change myself.

Sorry for being a pest.
Ok. Very last time.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #73
WYO George
Gnarly Adventurer
 
WYO George's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Rolling Hills,WY
Oddometer: 420
After nine years with the same name I'd appreciate changing it to something more anonymous so could I please change my username to "65Impala"?

I appreciate your time and effort.

G
__________________
My lame, but photo intense day trips around Wyoming can be found here: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960272
WYO George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #74
GB OP
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanfield View Post
After nine years with the same name I'd appreciate changing it to something more anonymous so could I please change my username to "65Impala"?

I appreciate your time and effort.

G
Please read the posted rules in post #1: no vehicle names in usernames please.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #75
WYO George
Gnarly Adventurer
 
WYO George's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Rolling Hills,WY
Oddometer: 420
I saw that the rules state no bike names, didn't know it also excluded cars that I've owned for twenty plus years. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

In that case, how about "WYO George"
__________________
My lame, but photo intense day trips around Wyoming can be found here: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960272

WYO George screwed with this post 02-05-2014 at 04:00 PM
WYO George is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014