Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2014, 05:01 AM   #76
Tbone
off-ramp slayer

Oddometer: 4,221
Dude great report Crash 217! had me laughing.
Tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #77
DirtyDog
Lust for dust.

Oddometer: 7,253
2014 Oklahoma local race series thread.

Crash- please don't ever roost me again. I'm sure to get a horrible mental image if you do.

Graphics do look sweet, btw.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #78
reddirtjoe
thinning the herd.

Oddometer: 1,722
Pissed

Never , ever, never, stay behind crash esp if he had burritos!
Old 03-28-2014, 06:06 AM   #79
Newner
Buffering

Oddometer: 1,507
1st BJEC this weekend, bike is clean and prepped, fees are paid, the rider has put in a few hours on the exercise bike at the gym, and now it's time to see if the rider and bike finishes..........

Dirty Dog and I have managed to get on the same row along with 2 other inmates on Sunday. Maybe we can fill a row at every event...
Old 03-28-2014, 06:24 AM   #80
OKDQ
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newner View Post
1st BJEC this weekend, bike is clean and prepped, fees are paid, the rider has put in a few hours on the exercise bike at the gym, and now it's time to see if the rider and bike finishes..........

Dirty Dog and I have managed to get on the same row along with 2 other inmates on Sunday. Maybe we can fill a row at every event...
I'll be there too, first ever attempt at an Enduro! I've had unexpected company the last two evenings and not been able to complete some last minute maintenance, so I'll be changing the oil and cleaning the air filter tonite and I'll be as ready as I'm going to get. I've been hitting the gym "a little" and riding at Draper as often as I can to try to get ready.

I've requested to be on one of the last rows, but don't know what row I'm assigned to yet.

PS - I signed up in the C+ Super Master just because of my age, did not know that is a very competitive class until just the other nite. Oh well,my one and only goal for my first Enduro is just to finish!

OKDQ screwed with this post 03-28-2014 at 06:42 AM
OKDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #81
Silver OP
Dirtnewb

Oddometer: 2,260
Good luck racers!! Stay safe, have fun, write reports when you're done. :)
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #82
Newner
Buffering

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKDQ View Post
I'll be there too, first ever attempt at an Enduro! I've had unexpected company the last two evenings and not been able to complete some last minute maintenance, so I'll be changing the oil and cleaning the air filter tonite and I'll be as ready as I'm going to get. I've been hitting the gym "a little" and riding at Draper as often as I can to try to get ready.

I've requested to be on one of the last rows, but don't know what row I'm assigned to yet.

PS - I signed up in the C+ Super Master just because of my age, did not know that is a very competitive class until just the other nite. Oh well,my one and only goal for my first Enduro is just to finish!
Are you camping tomorrow night? If so I am trying to camp close to the Razorback riders and will be hanging out with the ADV arkies that are running the show and participating.

I will be driving a Red, old beater f-150 with camper.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #83
OKDQ
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Are you camping tomorrow night? If so I am trying to camp close to the Razorback riders and will be hanging out with the ADV arkies that are running the show and participating.

I will be driving a Red, old beater f-150 with camper.
My cousin has been racing the BJEC now for several years, and he is staying in a hotel in Fayetteville so I am too. I'll be in my Red beater F-150 Supercrew too. It has a KTM tag on the front.

I plan on being there Saturday in time for the kids race as my cousins grandkids are racing too.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #84
DirtyDog
Lust for dust.

Well, team ADV survived the White Rock Enduro. I hope OKDQ did well. We never saw him.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #85
OKDQ
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog View Post
Well, team ADV survived the White Rock Enduro. I hope OKDQ did well. We never saw him.
I went over to try to find you and Newner after the race, but didn't see your vehicles.

I'll say I survived! I zeroed out the first two check points and was one minute late on the third, but hour'd out before reaching the final check. My goal before the race was just to finish and I did ride the entire short course, just not fast enough. That last section kicked my butt! Got home about 7:15, I can already tell I'm gonna be sore!

OKDQ screwed with this post 03-30-2014 at 06:35 PM
OKDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #86
Newner
Buffering

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKDQ View Post
I went over to try to find you and Newner after the race, but didn't see your vehicles.

I'll say I survived! I zeroed out the first two check points and was one minute late on the third, but hour'd out before reaching the finial check. My goal before the race was just to finish and I did ride the entire short course, just not fast enough. That last section kicked my butt!
+1, sounds like my day. Stupid rear brakes stopped working and was with out for all of that hard crap... I felt like I still needed a medal for finishing the course.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:39 PM   #87
OKDQ
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
+1, sounds like my day. Stupid rear brakes stopped working and was with out for all of that hard crap... I felt like I still needed a medal for finishing the course.
Haha, I had a rear brake but half the time me leg was too tired to step on the brake pedal, just used the front until the last second before hitting the greasy mud sections.

I don't feel to bad, about houring out, my cousin that rides these all the time hour'd out too and that is very unusual for him.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:38 AM   #88
OSULemon
Adventurer

Oddometer: 60
I was there! I think I was close to houring out, with a total of 39 points. First race, first enduro! I was pumped to finish!

I was the guy pulling two bikes with a white Miata.
OSULemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:51 AM   #89
tcourdin
Resident Spooner

Oddometer: 10,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSULemon View Post
I was there! I think I was close to houring out, with a total of 39 points. First race, first enduro! I was pumped to finish!

We saw you pull in, I cant say I've ever seen a Miata with a trailer!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #90
DirtyDog
Lust for dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSULemon View Post

We camped near you and I saw you on the hwy. I was in the subtle GreenHouse van.