ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2005, 09:08 AM   #16
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
Yep



Got a new Anakee on the rear, thinkin of riding to the Okanogan on Sat.


damn man, didnt you just reshoe that beast not too long ago??

Im grounded local this weekend so Ill probably settle for a duvall run or something but there is some negotiatin' going on for either a DL1000 (custom red) or a Sprint ST ABS to get back into the long range stuff..... then again I might hold out for the winter....
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:14 AM   #17
Road Rash
Infamous
 
Road Rash's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: The Original OC, in Oregon
Oddometer: 18,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaglione
The Exotica was nice, so was the Dolphin down in Milwaukee off 99.
I gotta get to Portland soon....
Dolphin is a good one, close by for me too, A-crop is always good, cheap food and beer. 205 is another, somebody stop me

FFFFuck JJJJonnney DDDDruuuunkard

Back on track what did PIMPS stand for?
__________________
"A man can never have too many motorcycles, like any good craftsman you need the proper tool for the job at hand. A man needs more tools than a hammer, the same goes for bikes." ~Mr. Cob~

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:25 AM   #18
Tork
Pinsetter
 
Tork's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Duvall, WA.
Oddometer: 3,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash
Dolphin is a good one, close by for me too, A-crop is always good, cheap food and beer. 205 is another, somebody stop me

FFFFuck JJJJonnney DDDDruuuunkard

Back on track what did PIMPS stand for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
I like!

A splinter group might cleave off some members and become
People
Into
Motosports in
Puget
Sound
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:36 AM   #19
SOLO LOBO OP
airhead or nothing
 
SOLO LOBO's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Shoreline, WA
Oddometer: 8,558
Check my sig...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
K,


Time for action.

Edit signature time. Show the Comraderie...Go big or go home...Loud pipes save lives...

Blah, blah, blah.



(See below)
__________________
"punkrocks what it's all about" - J. Strummer



Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:37 AM   #20
SOLO LOBO OP
airhead or nothing
 
SOLO LOBO's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Shoreline, WA
Oddometer: 8,558
Back in high school I used to belong to...


S.T.U.D.S

(students trying to use drugs socially)
__________________
"punkrocks what it's all about" - J. Strummer



Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:23 AM   #21
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
ok - s'whats the verdict? Im not too keen on the whole pimp thing unless we have a slogan to back it up. "we're kind to our pross'i'toots" or something??
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #22
SOLO LOBO OP
airhead or nothing
 
SOLO LOBO's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Shoreline, WA
Oddometer: 8,558
People
Into
Motosports in
Puget
Sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
ok - s'whats the verdict? Im not too keen on the whole pimp thing unless we have a slogan to back it up. "we're kind to our pross'i'toots" or something??
__________________
"punkrocks what it's all about" - J. Strummer



Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:51 AM   #23
SOLO LOBO OP
airhead or nothing
 
SOLO LOBO's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Shoreline, WA
Oddometer: 8,558
I still like A.R.S.E as well.....
__________________
"punkrocks what it's all about" - J. Strummer



Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagehand
your bike is suitably dirty. Well done.
SOLO LOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:00 PM   #24
toothy
Grin
 
toothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Freelard
Oddometer: 14,178
I...err...um... I'd have some 'splainin to my kids to do iffin I was to sport PIMPS colors. The whole "daddy if you're a pimp why can't I get new school shoes" kinda 'splainin.

ARSE would be easier on my younins.

Whaddya think Gentry, think toothyboy and toothygirl could handle their daddy being an ARSE?
__________________
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
toothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:03 PM   #25
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
I...err...um... I'd have some 'splainin to my kids to do iffin I was to sport PIMPS colors. The whole "daddy if you're a pimp why can't I get new school shoes" kinda 'splainin.

ARSE would be easier on my younins.

Whaddya think Gentry, think toothyboy and toothygirl could handle their daddy being an ARSE?

I think ARSE might be more palatable than PIMP.... then again I am an arse-man myself.... legs are good too....
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:19 PM   #26
Tork
Pinsetter
 
Tork's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Duvall, WA.
Oddometer: 3,461
Dualsport
Riders
In
Puget
Sound
__________________
:ymca
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:23 PM   #27
gentry
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork
Dualsport
Riders
In
Puget
Sound

very appropriate for the region....




what do you lot think?

which one?
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:29 PM   #28
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
damn man, didnt you just reshoe that beast not too long ago??

Im grounded local this weekend so Ill probably settle for a duvall run or something but there is some negotiatin' going on for either a DL1000 (custom red) or a Sprint ST ABS to get back into the long range stuff..... then again I might hold out for the winter....
Reshoe? Yeah, about 8k ago.

You be best served with a bike that's fire road capable. I ain't saying which one...



Just my 2 pesos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #29
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLO LOBO
I still like A.R.S.E as well.....
Just so long as its not A.R.S.E. P.I.M.P.S.

That would suck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:32 PM   #30
toothy
Grin
 
toothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Freelard
Oddometer: 14,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
Just so long as its not A.R.S.E. P.I.M.P.S.

That would suck.
__________________
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
toothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014