Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 05:43 PM   #16
Dranrab Luap
E-Tarded

Oddometer: 29,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayus View Post
Police departments and militaries around the world study real-world shootings for balistic data and wound channels, and Fort Hood will be no different. The results just won't be posted in Jo Momma.

However, it's pointless to discuss this with Obama-love'n liberal mindsets, so I'll head back to the Thumper Forum.
You have your response from the moderator. Let this die. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #17
aterry1067
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 229
Ballistics are studied in a lab. Psychosis is studied in a lab. Morality is studied amongst your peers, and they have spoken. There's a LOT of mil and former mil here. No one will be impressed (there are plenty of people here who have been in places you can't even lie about). Appreciative? Sure. Thank you for your service. You are welcome for mine. Tragedy is not the place to discuss effectiveness.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:51 AM   #18
Jayus OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry1067 View Post
Ballistics are studied in a lab. Psychosis is studied in a lab. Morality is studied amongst your peers, and they have spoken. There's a LOT of mil and former mil here. No one will be impressed (there are plenty of people here who have been in places you can't even lie about). Appreciative? Sure. Thank you for your service. You are welcome for mine. Tragedy is not the place to discuss effectiveness.
I love how everyone tells me the moderators have spoken, yet y'all keep flapp'n your opinions in the wind.

I could spend an afternoon posting ballistics studies that are done OUTSIDE of a lab...
...however, no one really cares because they're too caught up in me using the proper noun "Fort Hood" instead of "Location X".
"The study of what bullets do to tissue, bone and organs is called wound ballistics, and this field has come up with some definite conclusions about the destructiveness of projectiles on humans." - http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...-get-shot1.htm
Please explain how ballistics are studied in the lab w/o first occuring outside the lab? Did your superior to my military experience teach you the military arsenals were all developed with nothing but ballistics gel?

I also politely asked why the thread was moved. While I did not ask in a PM as someone suggested, instead I asked in a forum titled "Ask Baldy...". "Ask" here is the opperative word. I asked, and got back a smartass response from a moderator. Then someone else implies I'm not allowed to ask these types of questions because my thread count is too low. How many licks does it take to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

What's next - everyone gets upset because I drive a '73 VW Bug that was commissioned by Hitler?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:47 AM   #19
Dranrab Luap
E-Tarded

Oddometer: 29,884
Quote:
I love how everyone tells me the moderators have spoken, yet y'all keep flapp'n your opinions in the wind.

I could spend an afternoon posting ballistics studies that are done OUTSIDE of a lab...
...however, no one really cares because they're too caught up in me using the proper noun "Fort Hood" instead of "Location X".
"The study of what bullets do to tissue, bone and organs is called wound ballistics, and this field has come up with some definite conclusions about the destructiveness of projectiles on humans." - http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...-get-shot1.htm
Please explain how ballistics are studied in the lab w/o first occuring outside the lab? Did your superior to my military experience teach you the military arsenals were all developed with nothing but ballistics gel?

I also politely asked why the thread was moved. While I did not ask in a PM as someone suggested, instead I asked in a forum titled "Ask Baldy...". "Ask" here is the opperative word. I asked, and got back a smartass response from a moderator. Then someone else implies I'm not allowed to ask these types of questions because my thread count is too low. How many licks does it take to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

What's next - everyone gets upset because I drive a '73 VW Bug that was commissioned by Hitler?

I asked you to let it die you didn't. When you come back, you'd do well to let this die.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #20
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Oddometer: 6,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranrab Luap View Post
I asked you to let it die you didn't. When you come back, you'd do well to let this die.

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Old 04-10-2014, 09:40 AM   #21
Hoot Gibson
Banned

Oddometer: 296
Quote:
Wow - I guess my time in the military really left me with no clue what hand guns - especially the .45 and the FiveseveN - were designed to do.

Thanks for the lesson. Now I know to limit comments about gun fatalities and ballistic stats to non-Americans.

Sorry to bother you.
"Can't We Just All Get Along?"
Old 04-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #22
RCmoto
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 373
Quote:

blah blah blah I love guns, I have a big peen

ah that explains it, you're a nazi
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: