ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2005, 01:33 PM   #31
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cob
Howdy Tork,

I already have, sent one to Tongue lady too, I haven't heard back from anyone yet.
Mr. Cob,

Just sent you a PM, hope its not too late.

I talked w/ RR this morning he was thinking of riding out around the p-5000 road, possibly up to the Tower NW of Darrington.

I've got a lame back so I had to pass.

Johnny
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 01:41 PM   #32
TongueLady
Shine A Light

Oddometer: 360
Same offer goes to you, JD...you can come hang out wif TG 'n' me.

XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
Mr. Cob,

Just sent you a PM, hope its not too late.

I talked w/ RR this morning he was thinking of riding out around the p-5000 road, possibly up to the Tower NW of Darrington.

I've got a lame back so I had to pass.

Johnny
Old 09-25-2005, 09:46 PM   #33
Road Rash OP
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cob
Howdy All,

I have today OFF, my Son doesn't get here until Sunday, does anyone have Road Rash's cell phone number, if so can you get it too me. Road Rash, if you haven't left yet I would be happy to guide you to the fire tower on top of the mountain, get a hold of me and I can meet you some place.
I was bummed that I missed ya Mr. Cob, about the time you posted this we were having a early lunch at Ike's in Downtown Granite Falls, I had a great ride with my son though, when I get some time I'll have to post a Cats in the cradle III (someone else did II) in ride reports.
It was nice seeing you JD.

I'll be back

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:05 AM   #34
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin

Oddometer: 6,605
Hey RR!

Good to see you TG & TL again! Nice meeting Thomas 2 & 3 and family as well. You've got a good kid (big kid) there Tom, though that doesn't suprise me.

Next time your up, I won't have an excuse for not riding.

Cya,

Johnny

Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:01 PM   #35
TongueLady
Shine A Light

Oddometer: 360
Great to see you again, too, JD! Thanx for comin' up to hang out with us.
TequilaGirl & I made a generous contribution to the economy of Arlington...love all those little antique shops up there. Even found something Stonesy for myself. (In a fucking antique shop...tssss...WTF!!)
A BIG thanx to RoadRashJunior (yeah, he is a RRash, too...I've cleaned his riding wounds!) for the incredible Japanese dinner. Can't wait to make that seared Ahi and Sashimi at home this week! (Before I forget how...)
Love ya guys!
XOXO
Old 09-26-2005, 10:42 PM   #36
Road Rash OP
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueLady
A BIG thanx to RoadRashJunior (yeah, he is a RRash, too...I've cleaned his riding wounds!)
Wow, I forgot about that one............................................... .Cats in the cradle, with the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon...................................

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote