- Last Activity:
- Jul 29, 2015 at 9:14 PM
- Aug 26, 2007
- Likes Received:
Forest Flyer, Male, from Mt Hood mud flow
- Apple Jam was last seen:
- Viewing thread No WETFEST? I have bacon?, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:14 PM
- Home Page:
- Mt Hood mud flow
- Small Town 'Lectrician
- Motorcycles owned past:
- Past bikes???? Blasphemy!! I'll keep 'em all
- Dream bike:
- I own the bike, I only dream bout riding
- Best ride ever taken:
- 2011's 19-day, 4-state Forest Ride in 13 different National Forests. Dog, I wanna do that again!!
2007 KTM 990 Adventure, 2004 KLR650 with Sputnik sidecar, 1984 Honda Shadow VT700.
- Dream ride:
- To Ride EVERY SINGLE ROAD in the NorthWest's Casacade Mountains
Dual Sporting, Skiing, Camping, Hiking, Mt. Biking, Trails with the Dogs; EVERY/ANY thing in the FOREST !!
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)