- Sep 30, 2007
- Likes Received:
Mad Scientist, from N 34 22.573' W 118 34.328'
Leaving tonight for a four day ride through the eastern Sierra's. Any inmate interested, sent me a PM. Jul 15, 2015
- Home Page:
- N 34 22.573' W 118 34.328'
- Unemployable, thats what my employees say...
- Motorcycles owned past:
- Too, too many to list. 80 and counting...Yep I'm addicted. Is there a Motorcyclist Anonymous?
- Dream bike:
- If Flash Gordon rode a motorcycle, I'd want that
- Best ride ever taken:
- Solo Europe on my GS Adventure. 8 hours a day for 72 days straight.
Does anyone really own a motorcycle? Or...do they own you?
- Dream ride:
- They're all a dream. This isn't real anyway, it's the web and we can be anywhere we want...
Is there actually anything else? Well actually trying to figure out fuel stability is the next one.
SignatureKTM-2014 500 EXC, 2014 690R, BMW- 2015 F800 GSA, 2012 K1600 GTL, Ducati-2015 Hypermotard SP, BSA- 1946 M20, 1969 Victor 441, Honda- 1966 CB305, 2000 XR650R Retro-Mod, 2006 XR650L- Barnsdorffer Special, and 16 other motorcycles in various stages of restoration.