Sock Monkey
Last Activity:
May 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Joined:
Jul 2, 2007
Oddometer:
2,739
Likes Received:
68

Followers 1

Location:
SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth
Occupation:
Mindless corporate lemming....

Sock Monkey

99% bullshitter...the other 1% is just lies, from SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth

Sock Monkey was last seen:
Viewing forum Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports, May 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM
    1. There are no messages on Sock Monkey's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    SF Bay Area, CA, USA, Earth
    Occupation:
    Mindless corporate lemming....
    Motorcycles owned past:
    BMW R1200 GS, Moto Guzzi Norge, Ducati Multistrada, Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
    Dream bike:
    Current bike
    Best ride ever taken:
    Any ride
    Dream ride:
    Alaska
    Ducati Multistrada 1200S Sport, Yamaha WR250R

    Fishing, hiking, mtn biking, cat juggling, nerf herding.....

    Signature

    Current: 2016 Aprilia Caponord Rally, 2008 Yamaha WR250R
    Gone: Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX, Ducati Multistrada 1200S Sport, Moto Guzzi Norge, BMW R1200GS, BMW F650 GS Dakar, and the list goes on.......