Help, please, I need a little knowledge here.... i just went to start my bike, and i turned the key and i got no power. battery is 3 weeks old and is reading only. 1.4 volts dc. i know its not 14, but 1.4. its now charging. Same thing happened with a two year old gel battery 3 weeks ago. I assumed the battery was dead so I bought the agm battery that is currently charging. The bike ran fine on Monday. Now 5 days later its down to practically nothing. What can cause a battery to run down so low just sitting in a garage for 5 days?