Welp, got bored and got out the saw, Sawed until the saw broke and well, this looks like it will work. I sorta want to find a disk brake front but for now this is what I got. I lost the title for the scooter in 2006 and then it broke and sat behind the shed. I blew up the T-dub in 2015 and never got around to fixing it. I sold the motor, swing arm and tire ages ago but got the rest of it still. So here's the plan! People make a Rukus with a 150cc GY6 right? I got as liquid cooled 250cc and a T-dub chassis. I plan to keep the T-dub seat, pegs, tank, front, switches and kickstand. From the China-scoot I got the rear frame, motor, drive, wheel, rear disk brake, radiator, engine harness and suspension. The idea is to trim all the little struts off the T-dub frame and weld it to the scoot's upper rear frame. Will have to brace the lower sections together and the radiator will wind up right in the middle with the battery in front of that behind the front wheel. Odd packaging but it will work out fine. The bike will be about 4" longer than the T-dub was originally. The scoot is a lot wider in the back but that's mostly to fit around the motor. It's just gonna have dat ass when it's done. Not that I'm worried, I mean, I do ride Superscoot. Anyways, here's the pics!