Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Oct 18, 2011.
Not to mention, Merkel, Polen and Corser.
Yep-- Go Show, Slighty and the Chief as well. Would be an interesting race for sure. WWIII on wheels
Tea in respiratory system.
Close. No cigar. http://www.crash.net/british+superbikes/news/176712/1/noriyuki_haga_to_swan_yamaha_in_bsb.html
Still not sure what happened to Hutchie, ???? (Awesome comeback ride at Macau GP. Then what?)
Oh yeah. Hopper broke his hand at the Island today.......Bugger.
WSBK PI Test -- Day 1
All times unofficial
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 33.0s
2. Carlos Checa ESP Althea Ducati 1098R 1m 33.0s
3. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1m 33.4s
4. Marco Melandri ITA BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1m 33.4s
5. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1m 33.7s
6. Leon Haslam GBR BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1m 33.7s
7. Jakub Smrz CZE Effenbert Liberty Ducati 1098R 1m 34.0s
8. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Effenbert Liberty Ducati 1098R 1m 34.1s
9. Joan Lascorz ESP Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 34.1s
10. Maxime Berger FRA Liberty Effenbert Ducati 1098R 1m 34.3s
11. Michel Fabrizio ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 1m 34.4s
12. Leon Camier GBR Crescent Fixi Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 34.5s
13. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 34.9s
14. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 1m 35.0s
15. David Johnson AUS Rossair AEP BMW S1000RR 1m 35.7s
16. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Ducati 1098R 1m 35.8s
17. Lorenzo Zanetti ITA PATA Ducati 1098R 1m 37.1s
18. John Hopkins USA Crescent Fixi Suzuki GSX-R1000 No Time
"Hutchinson was taking part in a rehearsal for a mini stunt display on an off-road bike at the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show in London on Wednesday morning when he appeared to twist his left leg."
and it could mean the return from Rimini.
Consider the season STARTED! WooHoo!
I am guessing Kawi are glad they retained Sykes now...Checa right there too.
Way to go Laverty!
Did Hopper really break his hand like I heard?
Yep. Right hand. Highsided on entry to turn 2. Already back in the States for advice, and talking about giving the first round a miss. Bloody.
Man, that guy has luck like Haga.
NUP! Josh Brookes, flying back. (Again..)
Now Laverty is injured and in doubt. David Salom, too.
Brookes was on Twitter, trolling for someone to put together some race leathers for the PI race (no leathers contract for 2012). Crescent confirmed that he'll betaking Hopper's place at PI.
via Alpinestars FB
Just joined this thread, where is Honda/Rea?
Honda & Rea tested at PI few weeks ago.
Spotted this in fb:
I'd say that's 1199 Panigale for SuperStock1000 as 1199 was not homologated for WSB this year and won't be raced in the superbikes. Looks neat.
A Canadian, who's name escapes me....