Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by ADK, Sep 12, 2012.
Practice was cut short because of rain, mud is the great equalizer...
AND who builds an open stadium in Seattle...WTF?
Maybe Kevin Windham will say "ok, one more...".
They're racing guys in Sumo suits now
Can't upload to photobucket?!?
Looks like CBS has last nights race on at Noon CST!
That was a rough track. Kind of a boring race.
Just few picks from last night .
Hill not too lucky this week with the early crash .
Dungey , also in the same crash .good job coming back to 4th .it looked like to me that with one more lap he would have caught up with Milsaps
( all shots taken during qualifying)
I thought that Alessi was riding pretty good.
Ken Rocksen who was first in the first start but third (or fourth) at the restart
was handed the victory with Tomac get off .
(sorry for the medium quality of the shots )
1. Two of the top ten 450 riders in Seattle SX were from our area, Barcia and Nicoletti. Pretty cool.
2. When Erin Bates asked Barcia about growing up riding in upstate NY, Orange County isn't upstate, those yahoo's in Oneonta and points north are upstate, we're close enough for NYPD and FDNY to live and commute from.
3. If RV dnf's in Salt Lake and Milsapps/Dungey go 1/2 LasVegas will be apossible 3 way scrum separated by 2 points?
4. I like Erin Bates but she doesn't need to be like a hovering vulture like she was when Reed was walking away from the first turn melee. Give the guy a break what are you going to ask him, "what happened?" wtf does she think happened? They didn't show if she ever got him to the mic but when you saw Reed walking away you could see her running his way camera guy in tow.
5. Whatever happens Milsapps is a big winner this year and the big story form this year his reception at the outdoors races should be huge and deservedly so. He made reference earlier in the season when asked what has made the difference and he said he's finally healthy. Sad to think he's been riding hurt one way or another for years but it's fair to say he has, and he obviously belongs in any conversation about top 5 riders at this point in time. He is one of the elite and his results this year bear that out he can flat haul ass on a 450. Awesome season for Milsapps wherever he finishes.
6. Wouldn't Seattle be better if they mixed the dirt 50/50 with sand that track looked like outdoors. Whats the point? And who builds a stadium in Seattle without a roof?
7. Barcia's jersey was really cool I want one.
from Legends and Hero's Facebook page from Houston.
+1 on both
Poto should be sending Reed some flowers or something today for keeping him from going down on the start.
So freakin tight,125"s would have been perfect!
Too Tall Stackable was in that picture?
When Tomac endo'd in the 250 main my jaw was just hanging open. Don't know why, but I was seriously shocked. As much as I'd like to see him double on the championship, I want to see Roczen win it too.
The track looked kind of tight and rinky dink, but maybe they build it that way knowing it is likely to be a mess.
450's were almost painful to watch. I am glad Barcia got another one.
I chuckled when the crowd roared for 'Poto passing Alessi.
Better than the last couple of races, he only got passed by the leaders once this time.
Thanks...I saw him race at Daytona and Red Bud in the seventies. I think he won both times.
Prediction: Bubba will only make about half the outdoor races. I hope I'm wrong, but this guy isn't aging gracefully and I'm betting injuries will keep him from racing the whole outdoor series.
not many people do. the guy is human..
how many have ever been deemed the fastest man on the planet?
there are reason's why he was and anyone who's never seen him ride would do well to do so. when he "returned" to Unadilla in 2011 and finished 3rd in moto one and they packed it in early in moto 2 he was rusty or whatever you want to call it but he still did the most amazing thing I've ever seen done on a motorcycle in the short span of about 75 yards and no he didn't crash. when you can carry those kinds of corner speeds it makes what follows a whole different world, in his case Bubba's world pun intended. lines are open that mortals can't even comprehend and that includes most of the current pro's. see him before he's done because the likes of him won't be seen again for a very long time.
I watched him spank a whole gate full of 250f's when he was riding a 125 @ Broome Tioga. He didn't just beat them by a little bit either.