Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by ADK, Sep 12, 2012.
they happen to be a little softer than what was used before..
"Can someone come up with a better barrier than tuffblocks?"
Wonder why they don't bevel the ends? Seems like the blocks wouldn't hang up riders that way, kinda bounce them back to the track. Dunno?
Stay on the track and no tuffblock problems.
The pros use super sharp footpegs, I think the blocks need to be hard and slick and all connected together.
Not really. Every race someone clips a tuffblock and it bounces onto the track, the next guy or so lands on it, hits it and is screwed through no fault of his own.
I think that's what happened to Tickle Saturday?
It was a tuff block that Alessi out too.
Begin Sarcasm - I guess I should have thought of that... - End Sarcasm
Mud,dust,slick track,tuffblocks.................everyone races on the same track.
DM has always been fast and now that he's not on that new Yamaha were seeing his speed and confidence again. I can see DM in the hunt this year because he sounds like a new DM. Hopefully he will not pull a JG.
I'm not a huge RV fan but I feel he'll have something to prove next race.
Yay tuff block
I know he went down but did anyone ever see what happen to Marcia and how he dropped so far back on the last lap?
his long hair could throw a guy off
yes he is pretty gutless isn't he.
Some rednecks checking in today.
Dungey- he won it for the KTM's first SX last year at Phoenix. He' ll win again.
Barcia- he has his jitters over with. He'll put in a solid 2nd.
Alessi should steal a podium. I'm going it with it here. I know.
Villipoto- Has lots of question marks floating around in his noggin right about now. Should pull off a finish between 5th and 8th after only one slip up. If he manages a hole shot in the main,all bets are off and he'll crush em. I'm betting that he can't get the start.
Oh yeah, Milsaps. -a close 4th.
Canard- not again. Out of the top five.
3. JS - I haven't hear on his Knee? or Barcia
Sorry just trying to be funny, I won't try that again, this a serious forum :eek1
Phoenix is pretty easy to call now that the warmup meaningless A1 round is in the books.
1. Villipoto, easy win, he'll get a good start, likely holeshot and lead the entire race.
2. Stewart, top 5 start and in a few laps be in second place. This is the question mark though, depends on if his knee is really hurt or just stretched a little. If he's a no-show everyone below here moves up 1.
3. Dungey, another solid performance but unless he gets a top 2 start 3rd is the best he'll get to.
4. Carnard, he choked twice at A1, won't happen again.
5. Reed, going to take him one more race to get his speed back, after this he'll be in the hunt for the win.
6. Barcia, he's just not ready for prime time yet, as Flug says, he can do whips but other than that he's gutless.
Probably Millsaps next?