Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by yooperbikemike, Oct 29, 2012.
who else threw em down the road ?
[SIZE=-1]Other riders crashing in separate incidents included Suzuki teammates Camier and Jules Cluzel and Loris Baz of Kawasaki, with Cluzel dumping his bike twice.
[SIZE=-1]BTW [SIZE=-1]from som[SIZE=-1]eone who has[SIZE=-1] broken his radius. Good luc[SIZE=-1]k to Sykes i[SIZE=-1]t is a crapp[SIZE=-1]y bone to br[SIZE=-1]eak. [SIZE=-1]It was pretty much the end of Schwantz career. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
And from me; more carnage this morning, Guintoli just tossed it away at T9, and the resulting fire didn't do his bike a whole lot of good.....he's gone to the medical centre, so we'll wait and see.
And Carlos is in hospital with a serious belly ache! Lots of sore bodies around I can tell you that. :huh
Sorry, it was Badovini....so no Dukes out today.
Sounds like a few more big crashes today.
Camier chucked his GSXR into the woods. That is his bike to the right of the billboard. :eek1
Camier was way lucky to get away with that. But the bike...well she's done! Travelled an unbelievable distance. The new surface is giving them a whole new package, different lines, different speeds in different places. It's gunna take a while to get it all sorted.
Errr, which makes me a little nervous with my first track day on the new tarmac in a cupla weeks........:huh
When they do get it sorted there are gunna be some interesting times, and races.
You going to be turning .31's?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bStDeWsvuhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bloody hell! What did he do to get the thing up there?
Use a catapult off the back of a ute?!?!?!?!
I'd hope to be doing a bit betterer than that!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fr6Na4NH7J8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The official test is underway.
Indeedy it is! And the 'prillas are bloody quick! Well until Guintoli threw it away at T12. She's a bit 2nd hand now. I'm at T1, which is kinda Noice....Only one Duke out today, and Carlos is clearly struggling. Bet he wishes he still had his trusty old gal. (If just for a decent soundtrack!)
Let us know how it goes!
MV ss bikes sound glorious! Lowes, fastest, a few tenths off fastest time ever. A strong tailwind managed to push Tom Sykes to 322kph! :huh
Checa is getting a handle on the new Duc.
1. Leon Camier GBR Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 31.243s
2. Leon Haslam GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 31.396s
3. Michel Fabrizio ITA Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 1m 31.401s
4. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 31.452s
5. Marco Melandri ITA BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 31.485s
6. Carlos Checa ESP Alstare Ducati 1199 R 1m 31.523s
7. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Aprilia RSV4 1m 31.701s
8. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4 1m 31.966s
9. Jonathan Rea GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR 1m 31.980s
10. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 32.061s
11. Chaz Davies GBR BMW GoldBet S1000RR HP4 1m 32.077s
12. Jamie Stauffer AUS Honda Racing CBR1000RR 1m 32.231s
13. Ivan Clementi ITA HTM Racing BMW S1000RR 1m 32.789s
14. Jules Cluzel FRA Fixi Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 1m 32.817s
15. Vittorio Iannuzzo ITA Grillini Dentalmatic BMW S1000RR 1m 33.162s
16. Max Neukirchner GER MR Ducati 1199 R 1m 33.541s
17. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1m 33.628s
18. Glenn Allerton AUS Next Gen BMW S1000RR 1m 34.009s
19. Federico Sandi ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 34.094s
20. Alexander Lundh SWE Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 34.612s