The left-side brake conversion went very smoothly. No dreaded bleeding problems. I stored the master cylinder and reservoir full, by machining an adapter, same inside diameter as a banjo fitting, that was a plug. When I had the swing arm off, I made sure the rear brake line and caliper were also full, and I fit an M10 X 1.0 cap I machined. Upon assembly the two caps were both at the high point. I opened the reservoir to let it gravity feed through the reservoir, and quickly removed the caps and fit the brake line. There was flow out the fitting when I tightened the banjo for zero air in the system. The rear brake pedal was firm immediately with no on-bike forced bleeding. A first!