Hey PETDOC I had the stitches out today...that was a bit painful, as I'm getting a fair bit of swelling, and the knots had pulled tight and under the skin a little. The Dr wasn't really happy with the swelling..he said the wound could still split, so I have to get off it, and rest my leg, so the ankle is above the level of my heart. He said there is still time for a wound like that to 'go wrong'... Truth be told, once I was up on my feet, I've been getting around and walking on it - it had swelled badly a few times over the last couple of days - and now, as it doesn't have the stitches holding it together, I'll have to be careful. I've gone back to my pressure sock. Its a sports version of one of those socks that old ladies get for flying, but its a bit tighter than that. I've put that on, because I have to get back to work, and whilst my job doesn't involve manual labor, I sort of need to be there. Based on the feedback from the surgeon - they had to cut a muscle to get to one of the screws, and the swelling, and not completely healed wound - I'm going to delay getting back on the wind trainer for another couple of weeks....at least until the wound has scabbed and sealed 100%..in order to avoid aggravating the swelling and causing some of those issues I've mentioned. We'll see.