The A/F gauge came in! <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3cShYbLkhBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Holy '80s hair-do, Batman! I can't believe GROWN-ASSED MEN did this I got the gauge on Amazon for $95 shipped. Man I love how cheap electronics are getting. This was an open-box-deal with Amazon's guarantee. None of the packages were opened inside and I ran the wires to a battery and it turned on. Seems good! It came with both the black and the silver bezels, a black and a white face plate. It also came with one bung which I didn't expect. They're $9 each. It has a connector to run it to some software, a few acessorry wires built into the gauge for...something idunno. Something apparently goes in and something else comes out I'll make a new dash for it some time next week. Man that's gonna be a fun project. MMMmmmm....brass I welded the bung on the coldest setting since I've blown through this pipe before. I think it has as much to do with angle as heat though. If I aim straight at the pipe it'll blow through even on low. I seem to need to catch it at a tangent to hit more metal. I don't need it to be that strong so even though it's a little cold I think it'll be fine. The crossover was trashed on these headers so I used a chunk from Len's bent r65 header. It was too big and I couldn't get it to seal with clamps so I welded it. I tacked it in place, on the bike, but it was still a little too narrow for the crossover. It has to be perfect if I'm going to get a good seal. An old-timer a few blocks over died last year. I never knew him, I just went through his stuff when my Dad told me about the yard sale. One day somebody'll be picking over my shop.....I'ma lay traps Anyways, I got these awesome clamps for $2. I took home a truck load of stuff from this guy's house for next to nothing. I dialed the crossover in until it slid in easily. This crossover is SOOOOOOOO much easier to take off than that stock pipe. What the Hell were those Germans thinking?! I ordered a few extra bungs. If anybody in Atlanta that had Mikunis on an airhead <cough cough> wanted to trade me a 6 pack for one, I could be talked in to welding it for pizza I can pull the gauge off the bike in no time and let you live with it for a while to tune your carbs. I also found a liiiitle leak in the crossover. I put this collar on there because I blew through a spot and couldn't fill it in. Here's on advantage of running rich. This is the only place I could mount the sensor. Further forward and I'd only hit one pipe, further back and I'd run into the junction with the muffler. I don't want to install the sensor on the muffler because I hope to swap it out along with the new sub-frame. I don't want to have another thing to uninstall when I swap them back and forth. I routed the cable under the swingarm. I'll weld a plate across the back some time to keep mud from hitting it. My main concern is that the sensor will get bent when I go across a log and the whole thing gets mashed upwards. It's hard to see in this pic, but the sensor will get pushed into part of the frame if that happens. Hmmm....I got an idear..... I'm stuck for now. I had to add a plate to the exhaust clamps because they were bottoming out and not sealing. I dismantled them to clean out the copper plates....and I lost 'em I've looked everywhere and I can't find 'em. I think it's time to go to sleep. I've got to spend tomorrow on campus studying Calculus. Last week was the first week of class. This Wednesday is our first test Aaaargh summer semesters.