Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Some Assembly Required' started by KIRK!, Jun 28, 2013.
Tkc80 sure look nice on cast wheels and the exhaust is sick
Pulled the rear bodywork off to see what was there. Lots of ideas for a new aluminum rear section and a new seat!
Are those Buell headlights in the box, or...?
Id hate to be eating dirt from that back tire. Looks cool
Looks like dominator duals, had a set on my Sv fighter...I think the buells are only about 1/4 the price if you can still get them new...and shine way better, the dominators have a weird pattern and I could never get mine to stay pointed the same direction, one always wanted to come loose and point to the sky lol.
I like the Olive Drab concept!
nice build going on, thanks for sharing
Thanks! I googled and now have learned of such things out in the great www called Dominator headlights
Check out AZTEC-8 also.
ooh! Those are nice! Thanks!
Thanks, just ordered a pair. I'd given up on finding larger dual lights like that and went for the Dominators.
Sooo....I have a brand new set of Dominators for sale.
OK, a little progress, but the beginning of finishing. I took the bike to my friend Matt Seret at www.seretcustoms.com. He's an incredible metalworker and we're about to start on the body fabrication. I got the single headlight sorted out and the new mini fairing is nearly finished being designed. You can really see what the tail will look like (sort of) because we're pretty much just going to follow the cool framework that's already there. On the top of the rear will be a small pod to give it a little bit of a cafe racer feel. A one-off seat will be fabbed as well.
My buddy Ryan helping with re-disassembly.
I recognize that username...
Hope all is well, and keep up the work on tire munching wasteland warrior.
For those of you on the fence, KIRK! is a creative genius.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
a guy I met has this Tuono rode it to Italy and back to England,
A little more progress. Matt started the template for the headlight shroud to hide the 600 feet of wiring that was in the fairing and I got the back trimmed up and the seat mounts shaved off.
A coupe more nights on the Tuono. Matt is doing most of the fab work this time out. We got the headlight chin piece on to hide the wires. The top cover will be next. I decided to go with the Koso gauge. I just could't get the stock Battlestar Galactica panel to work. The pipe is welded up, it just needs a little dressing and a support flange and it's done. We started mocking up the basic idea for the rear bodywork. Also got the EVAP canister and system removed.
Friggin awsome cool tell us how it works.
Looks quite manly already!
Matt got the aluminum tail section moving along nicely!