Ok guys, I need some opinions on an electrical problem I had today....fairly sure my battery has just checked out, but wanted to get some feedback. The back story- My bike is a 1988 R100gs and I have a complete motorrad elektrik charging and ignition system (coil too). Battery is a sealed variety, probably at least 3.5-4 years old. I rode the last two days no problems, bike started and ran just fine...Rode home from work today (30min) and stopped at the top of my drive to get mail and cut the bike off. Went to start it again and....nothing but a click. Driveway is down hill so I tried to roll it off and still no joy despite good turn over. I could start the bike with a jump but as soon as I disconnected the jumper cables it died. Tightened up my throttle friction screw to hold a higher idle and then it would continue to run. Gen light functions as normal. So....is there any reason to suspect this is anything more than just a worn out battery? Thanks in advance, this forum has always been a great source of info!