My KLR650. I hate this bike so much because it is so mediocre, but I love this bike so much because it does 90% of what I want it to do; for the other 10% I have my DRZ400S. It is slow for a motorcycle, but still accelerates fast enough to get around traffic. It vibrates a bit and my butt goes numb after ~2 hours in the saddle, but by then I am close enough to reserve to warrant a fill up. It is ugly, but I live in an apartment complex and can sleep well at night without even so much as a disc lock on the bike. It chews up rear tires, but the pace is about right as it allows for a good road tire in the winter and a good DS tire for the rest of the year. It needs constant love to stay in tip-top shape (chain maintenance, checking oil, going through fasteners to keep from shedding parts, etc.) but that gives me something to do when I'm not riding (and doesn't really take that much time). Everything about this bike is less than spectacular, but I got it in pristine condition with 17 months remaining on the warranty for less than half of the cost of a decent F800GS.