Pissed off by the fact that everything for this bike is on backorder, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Gateway had a set of Acerbis Rally pros laying there that had been ordered for a customer, but didn't work. I took them home, and: Drilled and tapped the end of the bar-end weight bolt to fit the M8 1.25 mounting bolt for the guards, and cut the bolts down to like 1.5" or so (I used the highly technical calibrated thumb measurement method). Here's the finished product, from the end. The inside was a pretty direct bolt-in, except that I had to bend the left guard a little for it to fit.