A couple months ago, I spent $150 on a 28-volt Milwaukee cordless tool battery. One fucking battery. A few days ago, I put it to use at work & it got covered with potassium silicate drilling mud. Not immersed, mind you, but covered. It is now graveyard dead: no charge indicator lights, no power, won't take a charge. Is there ANYTHING short of $150 that'll fix this? I remember my dad sparking Ni-Cads back to life with a big capacitor when I was a kid-- can something like this be done to this almost-new, hardly-used battery? It's also got a bunch of tiny torx screws holding the case together: check for loose connections? Any help appreciated.