Yeahyeahyeah, the seat. The other weekend Cory made up a really nice seat on the plastic pan. Over the week he made up a cover and attached it. He brought it down on Saturday and I was able to mount it up this afternoon. It looks really nice. I didn't take any close up pictures of it but should have. It's pretty firm, by request. No more fir seat. I did a little messing around with the carbs. I capped off the choke inlets- the hose system was just too complicated, and I don't want any unfiltered openings on the carbs so the chokes have to go. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, the bike doesn't need the chokes to run, and they can still be open to flood the motor for startup. Capping off the inlets required separating the outer carbs from the rack, so I re-synced them as well. Last up was a weigh-in. The original goal was to keep the weight similar to the stock 550, which was 420 pounds dry. Right now I'm at 395 pounds with not too much to add, so that's been a real success.