Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dox, Oct 29, 2009.
Uni-trac is a Kawasaki Lineage.
.....KLR600 in the ad :huh
Also says "Kawasaki" on the clutch cover.
If you want to sleuth it out like that.
I forget you was looking.
Seems right for you Buddy!
I have a complete Pelican (Caribou) saddlebag system (bags & quick-detach mounts) to fit the '92-93 Yamaha TDM850.
Link to the flea market bags ad.
Also up is a Corbin seat with red piping for the same model bike. Very nice condition, leather, with a small crack beginning to appear in the rider's seat area. Contact me for more photos or information. Only $150 including shipping to CONUS:
Located in southern Wisconsin.
2006 KTM 250SX in Wichita, KS Price: $3,200
The bike is in amazing condition. It needs nothing. Has the following stuff with it/maintenance done. It was my trailrider in Florida but I don't see any trails here and I don't like going in the air so motocross is out. Back to the street I guess :)
- Scotts steering stabilizer
- Recent fork rebuild by TFSuspension (sprung for a 195-205lb rider)
- FMF Shorty silencer
- Pro Circuit Platinum 2 pipe
- New front Sprocket
- New rear sprocket Installed(steel)
- Supersprox KTM branded rear sprocket included but not installed (used condition, teeth not worn, I just changed it out so its included)
- New DID X-Ring Chain (3 months old)
- New SDG Seat
- New grips
- New Handgaurds
- KTM Racing anodized clutch cover
- KTM Racing anodized ignition cover
- Devol Radiator Braces (1 piece fully enclosed )
- Aluminum throttle tube
- 4 air filters (Again, I change my oil and filters EVERY ride)
- Tires have around 6 rides on them (Bridgestone M403)
- New Bridgestone Heavy Duty Tubes (replaced when tires were replaced)
- 3 extra (3 different settings) power valve springs
- OEM Manual/Briefcase (sorry, no OEM toolbag)
- All bearings have been repacked and cleaned 1 ride ago (shock, steering stem, swing arm, etc)
- NEW front and rear wheel bearings (All Balls Brand)
- Coolant flushed and replaced 2 rides ago
- Brakes flushed
- Clutch flushed
- Used extra set of plastics
I take METICULOUS care of my bikes. This is my favorite that I've owned but I don't like the riding here in KS. She has been well cared for and is in excellent shape.
Thanks for looking:
Got a bunch of paintball stuff for sale... See something you like make me an offer...
Looking in the 150-300 range for most all of them...few can go cheaper
VERY NICE TDM!!
are you selling it also?
My boy's don't deserve such opulence.
Everybody deserves a decent marker.....lol
This is why I don't have time to ride. Helping my Mom sell my deceased dads truck and camper.
2003, 167,xxx miles, 2500 series, Two wheel drive, $7,900.00
Same vintage Sunnybrook travel trailer 31 foot one slide-out, $7,900.00 also
PM me if you are interested I can get you more details
jkerkow at mchsi dot com
I've got a Rekluse Z-Start Pro Model: RMS-871
Fits 2001-2013 YZ\WR 250F
Clutch has approximately 15 hours on it.
Looking to get $400 shipped (continental US) - Local guys, I'll do 350$
Dealer Serviced, Records included
Aftermarket Mustang seat plus Original seat is available
Runs great, i am second owner, adult ridden and never dropped.
Dual disk brakes
Positive Neutral - just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to find neutral easy, every time
If you are interested PM me
2007 Yamaha VSTAR 650 Classic (XVS650)
Great starter bike, small enough to learn and large enough to enjoy. Title in hand ready to roll
10,000 miles, adult ridden, second owner and never laid down. Bike has Yamaha Saddle bags and tall Yamaha windshield.
Cash no trade.
"99 Mustang,red, original owner, V6, manual 5 speed, 65,000 miles, not driven in the winter, clear coat coming off of rear spoiler. This has been my fun ride but I just don't drive it enough to warrant keeping it. New tires will be going on it before I sell it. Brakes done last year. One accident. Woman turned left in front of me and I crunched the right front fender area. Repair was perfect. If I didn't tell you it was in an accident you wouldn't know, other than the new headlight assembly. Local ( MI, OH) sale preferred. KBB is EX-$6704 to F-$5654. First $6000 gets it. Photos next week. Contact through PM please.
Car is in Novi,MI
So I went ahead and got a WPS Sealed AGM Battery for my DRZ and the books showed I needed a YT7B-BS. Turns out, for whatever reason my bike has a larger YTZ10S-BS in it.
Used the YT7 to start it less than a dozen times while trying to troubleshoot carb issues since the 10 was dead.
How about $20 for a damn near new YT7B, located in Waukesha.
I'll take it off your hands Tony.