***PICTURE UPDATE*** Some of the pictures in previous posts have bad links. Here is the album of all the pictures I have on this project. https://www.facebook.com/pg/KorysRides/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1028590220542424 ***END UPDATE*** It's probably not a good idea, but that's never stopped me before. What's the worst that can happen? So here we go, CRF250L Sidecar. I started with two 55 gallon drums I got for free. I've got fabrication equipment, but imagine that, not the specific ones I need to do this right; so I'll forge ahead and make due with what I have. Rowan wrote her name on it just below the picture I drew of her face. That section gets cut out, and the end of the blue drum gets narrowed to form the body. Gen-u-wine Honda parts (off a CB450) for my project. I have four or five of these, so I can always go double up later if one isnt enough. Gathering more parts. Not sure if I will use the windshield or not, but it will sure be handy in the winter. Had most of this laying around, but had to go buy the wheel and hub stuff.