Yeah that was the issue with this piece. When I first put it on while the bike was on the center stand it was touching barely on the swingarm but under full stroke it wasn't, so I put two washers on the back side to adjust the angle a bit and that gave it great clearance. I am going to cut it down a little bit more on the sides but it has started to turn out pretty nice. I used a couple pieces of cardboard and boy do they make it rigid! I may just keep this one for myself but will take the lessons learned and make a slightly better one. I got pressed for time while doing this layup because I was working on it while it was too warm and it began to congeal a bit which didn't permit the best setup I am taking the next week off to study. I have exams next week and want to finish the chamber too. I got the plexiglass in today.