Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by doyle, Jan 1, 2013.
Pyn's through Wp1.
Unless you're on a factory team like Doyle, TSC, Packmule, et al.
Their rulebooks are... different.
Water-carierers are showing what they are made off.
As is Gonk. Fastest into WP2
Near enough spot on!
Speedbrainers at DSS:
Data dump at WP2!
Paulo Goncalves is the new leader, followed by Ruben Faria who seems to have been unleashed from his water carrier role. Hotshot Israel Esquerre in 3rd. Despres down +4'57" in 11th, followed by yesterday's leaders Pain and Casteu.
and Caselli AWOL at wp2... ?
Granted, this is racing, but the issues that James West (and others?) had with clogged fuel injectors in the current terrain, and his explaining of it not being particularly a quick thing to have to change out an injector, has me questioning the need for, or role of, fuel injection for the average non-supported guy who is traveling through the middle of nowhere... most likely without a spare injector.
I am going to post about this in a separate thread for general discussion, but I'm just wondering if you guys know of more clogged fuel injectors on other bikes during this year's race?
viladoms is up there as well...
Ned (neduro) posted an excellent diatribe of the virtues of carbs, especially for a privateer, don't remember where or when though ...?
Caselli tearing them a new one at wp2!
010 - CASTEU David (FRA) YAMAHA 9:17:12 (1) 9:49:03 (1) -: -: -
- (3) 012 - Juan Pedrero (ESP) KTM 9:17:51 (2) 9:49:05 (2) -
- (2) 009 - PAIN Olivier (FRA) YAMAHA 9:19:32 (3) 9:49:54
- (4) 017 - BOTTURI ALESSANDRO (ITA) HUSQVARNA 9:20:31 (4) 9:50:04
- (5) 001 - DESPRES Cyril (FRA) KTM 9:24:20 (6) 9:54:14 (5)
- (6) 006 - SVITKO Stefan (SVK) KTM 9:24:06 (5) 9:54:20
- (7) 007 - LOPEZ Francisco (CHL) KTM 9:25:41 (7) 9:54:38 (7)
- (8) 003 - Clear RODRIGUES (PRT) HONDA 9:27:33 (8) 9:56:45 (8)
- (11) 018 - PRZYGONSKI Jakub (POL) KTM 9:33:12 (12) 10:01:49 (9) -
- (12) 092 - ISRAEL Esquerre Jeremías (CHL) HONDA 9:31:57 (10) 10:01:56
- (13) 011 - FARIA Ruben (PRT) KTM 9:34:28 (13) 10:02:30 (11)
- (10) 032 - JAKES Ivan (SVK) KTM 9:33:02 (11) 10:02:55 (12)
- (14) 020 - Paulo Gonçalves (PRT) HUSQVARNA 9:35:44 (14) 10:03:17
Is it because he started 20th?
Yamahas dropping back??
Caselli leads at WP2
mine shows Israel in 7th +1.16
First 3 off today and Cyril have lost loads of time, nav error or not pushing it?
i'm a bit late today, any news?
Casteau and Pedrero are opening the road (close together) thru WP2 with Pain and Botturi together about a minute back...
Caselli is leading on corrected time by virtue of his 20th start pos. he has come up on the leaders (timewise), but is stilly physically back in 18th position on the road.