started working on the frame to. I pulled the bike apart and then stripped the paint of the frame. I bought some 3M paint stripper which worked really well. I decided i wanted to get rid of the support that goes from the bottom of the head stem to the back bone and replace it with a bit of lattice work. The main idea behind this was to stiffen the back bone a bit but also to create more room above the rocker cover so that it can be removed. I haven't finished yet because i ran out of mig wire. Please excuse the big ugly welds, I haven't mig welded steel for about 4 years and by eck don't it show. all these pictures make the frame look squint for some reason but its not. It was pretty much impossible to measure where to put the pieces so i did it all by eye. it still needs to have a few extra struts put i but you get the genral idea. I had to bend the bars like that to clear the carbs.