So, I got home earlyish today, after being Leutentanty for the weekend. It was really nice out, but I can't ride now, for reasons which will become apparent, so I decided to install the rox risers that were waiting on me when I got home: No instructions, but, come on, the installation is pretty self-evident, isn't it? First, I had to go (RE) acquire the E10 torx bit I needed Then, I removed the top clamps from the bars This was only annoying because the clearance for the bolt head is not quite sufficient for the socket I used. I also took the opportunity to loosen the big ass torx you see which fastens the left mount to the top tree, because it was not quite straight. I then mounted the risers, with the bars in them, semi- tight. i chose to mount them so the bars are straight above their previous position, rather than following the angle of the forks (note the fine adjustment tool...) before I tightened down either joint, I climbed aboard and made sure that the bars were straight, and in a comfortable-feeling position. Then, I just finished tightening, and there you go! As for cable length, the clutch and wires are fine. The brake line will flex enough to go to full lock, but only just, so i may get a longer line... While I was there, i went ahead and installed the cable i made for my GPS 6 torx screws to take off the fake gas tank cover, and expose the built-in plug: ...which shows WHY I couldn't just go riding instead... 4-5 , more weeks of this crap. At least I'm left-handed.