Howdy All, It has been a LONG slog to get my GS hacked, I started sending parts, the final drive and drive-shaft to "Bruno" up in Canada back in April of this year ( 2011 ); Bruno got sick and it took months for him to get the parts back to me so that I could reassemble the bike and deliver it to Jay so he could work his magic. Jay got the bike in July, scheduling problems prevented him from getting it done until late August, then the problem of the paint scheme on the tub caused further delays so I received the finished rig about a week ago. I have been riding the rig off and on over the last week when the weather was semi-decent; I am VERY happy with the way it finally turned out. The only thing left to do is replace the front shock, I am going to have the Olines shock now on the rig rebuilt using a main shaft that is about 2 maybe 2.5 inches longer and with a stiffer spring. As it is now the rig sits and handles well but the front end because of the steering mod sits lower then I like and this becomes noticeable under hard braking with a passenger in the hack. Here's Jay with the bike the day I dropped it off at his shop back in July. This is a sketch I made of how I wanted the paint on the tub to look, because the tub and the gas tank are so different in size and shape this is the best design I could come up with to make them compliment each other. Here Jay is standing out side of his shop in the RAIN the day I picked the rig up, here you can see the new hack paint pattern, I think it turned out quite well. YES, I know the rig is dirty, I ride my bikes and rigs I don't spend a lot of time washing and polishing, this is probably about as clean as you'll ever see it. As you look at the photos you'll notice baked on mud and calcium chloride that I couldn't get off from the trip up to Purdue Bay back in July of 2001. Here's bunch of photos taken from different angles. Detail of the external fuel filter and the sidecar brake master cylinder. I choose to go with ONE brake pedal working the rear wheel of the bike and the disk on the sidecar. As this rig will NOT be used in hard off road riding I didn't feel the need to have a separate sidecar brake pedal. Detail of the adjustable proportioning valve used to dial the sidecar brake in so that it works with the ABS. I have tried a couple of panic stops and this works very well, the rig stops straight, the hack wheel doesn't lock up and pull the rig to the right. Detail of the heavy duty sub-frame and skid plate. The skid plate is EASY to remove for oil and filter changes. Note how Jay custom built the sub-frame to incorporate the Tour-A-Tech crash bars. Showing the mounting struts from the front. Note the tow-tie down hooks on the front and rear of the sidecar frame. Showing the mounting struts from the rear. Thanks Jay for building my rig, thanks for putting up with my no so sociable "Cob" self when things went wrong, THANKS for making it right.