Well, again, slow here as the painter is busy and housey stuff like building my lad a playhouse etc means not much happening. Anywhoo. In the bucket of fittings, the chair came from an identical bike, was a mystery plate. Well it turns out it was a bracket plate for the lower front mount, the eyebolt is located below the exhaust downpipe and the plate is secured by the front engine bolt. However, on removing MY engine bolt had a 12mm fine thread whereas the plate was tapped out at m12 x 1.75, quite a course thread. I managed to get a piece of 12mm bar which I had to file a taper onto, surprised how hard it was to get a course 12mm thread started, memory fails me from when I did this kind of thing regularly. This pic shows where I PLANNED to have the lower front BUT the double arm would not reach from its chair chassis mount. This is what lead to the plate identity discovery. Having the exhaust so close to the plate means a nut on the outside was not possible so cutting the bolt off and filing it with a taper gave a slight recess which could be filled with weld. The long bolt goes through the front of the crankcases and is notorious for seizing in place. This is now painted and in situ, shows how far away my assumed location is now obviously not where the LAST setup had it. Moved the swing arm onto the front holes, as per the recommendation of a chap on here. The 135-15 is now in the rear and the avon is now in the front. Waiting for the painter is driving me nuts so all wiring is now complete and tested, the dip and high beam is 30amp relay fed, I cannot mate up the bike and chassis yet as the rim is at the painters preventing me from getting the chassis height set. The fancy goodridge hose kit with SS ends etc is not long enough, I have taken the front lines to PIRTEK hoses who are duplicating them PLUS 200mm, hopefully the 8inch increase will suffice, I guessed 6 but best to be safe I guess. Now I wait.