Well, the Harley decided not to act up when the technician went to look at it. I decided to not take it home and ride the V Strom. I decided the overly stiff suspension from a couple pages ago was unrideable and I got a little irritated that my "A" bikes are not up to the task. I decided to tear into the forks. I pulled the cap and immediately identified the problem. The springs should be at like a 15mm preload max. I had... Like an inch. I took nearly an inch off of it and buttoned it all back up. It was late and dark, but I took it down the street and it seemed way better. It is still stiff, but I have lost about 60lbs since I ordered the springs, so I think we're about as good as its gonna get with the parts I have. If its nice out, I'll take a longer ride tomorrow.