Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by linkweewee, Aug 16, 2009.
That Speed3 screams "I've been flogged regularly within an inch of my life!".
This with 31K -offered him $4000.00 he might bite:
My hours are being cut at work but life is short.
you'll have more time to spend with a new puppy!
Mini Bike Gambler
Who: Anyone over 18 in teams or two or more riders.
What: 100 mile mini bike endurance race. Eighteen, 5.6 mile laps. There will be a pit area where riders where riders will switch off.
Where: An OHV park within 3-4 hours of Portland. There will be free camping at the staging area. More information to come as we get closer to the event.
How: Get a mini bike, OHV permit, ATV Safety Education Card and spark arrestor.
#1 Don't be a dick.
#2 Leave no trace. Stay on the trails. Leave the OHV park cleaner than we found it.
#3 You have to be a legal adult responsible for your own actions.
#4 Get an OHV permit, ATV card and spark arrestor or be prepared to receive a Forest Service citation (refer to #3)
#5 If you are wondering about how to get an OHV permit, ATV card or a spark arrestor--google it. (refer to #1, asking dumb questions violates rule #1)
1. What's a mini bike? Its a two wheeled vehicle powered by an equipment motor with a centrifugal clutch.
2. Can I bring a dirt bike? It's an OHV park and the course will not be closed. No one is stopping you from bringing anything, but you are missing the point (refer to #1).
3. What about small motorcycles? If it's kid sized like a Honda z 50 bring it. It's not a mini bike but this is a Gambler -- the less capable the more fun!
4. What will be the classes of mini bikes? It depends on what shows up. Mini bikes will be broken into two classes ≤ 3 hp and >3 hp. If two off road lawnmowers show up, boom we have a class...
5. What? I can bring a lawnmower? Bring anything cool and incapable-it's a Gambler. The route is open to Class 1 and Class 3 ATVs. Take the deck off, mount some handlebars, get an OHV permit, ATV card and a spark arrestor. The course will have straight aways, whoopties and a Devil's Butthole. If you don't have clearance on the lawnmower it's going to be a loooong day.
6. What about scooters? If mini bike is lost in translation and all you have is a 50cc moped or scooter bring it. If more than two show up then you have a class.
7. What about...? Ok stop asking questions...refer to #1. It's a Gambler. We've all seen the guy that shows up to a Gambler in a $2500 Suburban. He's missing the point, don't be that guy. If you got something weird that will be a gamble on a rocky 100 mile trail ride with a bunch of mini bikes--bring it. You don't need permission, just don't be that guy.
So much win.
She sounds nice.
Don't fuck around, just fuck around with us........with a smile on yer face and bugs in your teeth!
Stoopid dogs indeed, our Sandie left us a year ago and we still miss her like crazy, our Golden, Dixie has been gone 14 years now but still get a bit misty eyed thinking about her at times
I know I can't wait that long, but I keep saying I'm going to wait long enough so our next doggie out lives me, I'm thinking that'll be easier.
Sorry for your loss Steve, even though Rennie might not of been your dog, she was definitely part of your family/pack
This sounds like stoopid fun, but thinking about a 100 miles on a mini bike makes my bones ache
I still think about and like the idea Toothy Grin had years ago........................."Let's get some pit bikes, a keg of beer, and go camping at a place with a nice open area"
WTF ever happened to Toothy?
Like I need another friggen project..... I have an XR 100 with a toasted motor.....I have a Honda 5hp industrial motor...or a 9hp Briggs and ScrapIron.....add centrifugal clutch and Waaaah Laaa! gamble on....
Rennie and Milla
I could post up pics of the day we lowered my brother in the ground wrapped in the hand made blanket his grandma gave him,,but why?
GSD has the right view,,"whutthefugg are you doing there?",and "where's yer swim goggles now,,bitch?",,,but GSD's are special,they have a sense of what is.
what do wolves do when a member of the family dies?
I scream and howl, but it does no good, they won't come back.
I have a hard time sometimes with the,,"they are dead, I am not dead, move on to what comes next",,I hold dear my memories, I should find a peaceful balance,,,, and then it's Monday morning.
AppleJam had it right,,it only gets better with the new puppy. I know this, but I can't go there just yet.
My lifetime goal would be to raise up a GSD the size of a horse.,,,ride that fucker thru the bar!
took an old jacket off the rack to wear to the store. When I got back I sat down and opened a beer and noticed that the jacket was covered in 'ol Roy's hairs,
,,,,,i choked a bit. fuggin dog,,been gone all this time, and he still sheds on me.
I'ts awesome when you get 'em in the back of your throat
Yeah, that stuff happens once in a while. We never stop loving them.
Windows in the back of my truck still have Gator licks all over them
Not to be insensitive, but there are many others that need homes...
That’s pronounced bee-otch.