I am not willing to spend the months necessary to become an expert at silicone mold making. Anyone who says you can make a perfect mold the first time is full of it. I know I will need to make 10 before I am satisfied and I just don't have the patience for that. I need to cast a couple dozen of these things and it would be nice if I didn't have to add $350 for a mold to the $500 I've got in each of these Motobrains before they ship. After a few dozen samples are out the door I expect purchase orders which will allow me to outsource the manufacturing and all these goofy failures will be but a distant memory. Failures are part of the engineering process. I assure you that every other development project of this type ever attempted by man has encountered its share of problems. You guys are hearing about them because I am sharing the entire process with y'all but failures are absolutely part of the process. Normally I am excited by failures because they are learning experience (and I have a hard-on for learning) but in this case since I really don't care about casting and mold making it is just pain. No one ever promised this was going to be all Champagne and stinky cheese however, so I shall persevere. I've got two more units I've promised to ship out ASAP and I hope the remaining mold I have will survive if I use a different release agent. At that point I'll try a new mold design. This time I will try a soft "silicone like" inner mold and a hard outer mold to support the Motobrain's weight and keep the silicone mold from splitting prematurely. Once I've draw up the new mold I'll post it up here for you guys to see.