Good News! Took the scoot for its first ride today. I'll admit that it was a pretty sketchy ride. Front and back brakes didn't work! Haha, but thats ok cause I live on a pretty flat street. Got the scoot going up to 25MPH but didn't want to go any faster because of the super old tire on it, which was generating a little shake from being flat for 10 years. I installed 1000rpm clutch springs today and that for sure gave it some good pick up. Used the video below to remove the clutch bolt. Worked great! She is idling super good and the carb doesn't bog down at all. I can't believe this scoot is coming back to life after 10 years of rust and neglect. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aEDdglsl9PM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Now onto my newest problem. The front brake cable is rusted stiff. Luckily I found a new cable and front brake drum for $30 on eBay today. Saw online that the brake cables are hard to find and I didn't want to hunt everywhere. Once I get that all good I'll drive the scoot around the neighborhood for a week or so and see how it fairs. Then start investing real time and money into it for a good looking restoration. Mahalo for the help so far!