As has been the way with this project, it has been one step forward, two steps backward lately. I won't go into the details, but I found a wobble in the front wheel once mounted. As it turns out, this was due to a damaged hub caused by having the bearing races pressed out without being warmed up first. If you're bored, you can read more about this saga in the help thread that I started here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=842732 Thanks to all who helped over there, I think I'm on my way again. So, the plan is to use some Loctite 680 or Permatex Bearing Mount for Relaxed Fit to essentially bond the races into place. I couldn't find the stuff locally, so I bought what I needed online and should have it in the next week or so. Here's the wheel all apart: And here you can see some of the damage to the hub bore: Since the bearing races will be glued in place and even more difficult to remove than BMW designed them to be, I figured it was a great time to go ahead and modify the bearing stack spacer so that it will fit through the outer bearing race. This is done by grinding down the two little ridges on the spacer. I did this by turning them against a grinder. You can see the right ridge has been ground down here, but I hadn't started on the left yet. And here they are both done, with proof that the spacer now fits through the bearing race. Then I had to clean up the bearing races, the large hub spacer that spaces the outer races, and the hub bore itself. These parts will need to be clean and free of grease for the Loctite compound to work. Clean and grease free. It's a shame that I had to waste that much brand new grease, but again, that's kind of been the way with this project! I put the grease free wheel parts in one bag and the greased wheel parts in another and called it a day. I'm going to disassemble the rear wheel again and be sure the hub is OK. I don't feel any movement when it's all torqued down to spec, so I suspect the rear wheel is fine, but I want to be sure. I also want to go ahead and modify the rear hub spacer as well to make adding grease and future preload adjustments (swapping out the wedding band or adding shims) that much easier. A pain, but I already needed to remove the rear wheel to clean up the exorbinant amount of grease I put on the final drive splines.