Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by flux_capacitor, Feb 6, 2006.
From trip last summer
Stop posting TT39s... It really hurts me...
Nah......just take a look at the pricetag and you'll be cured
The price tag definately sucks....but I still want it. Kinda thinking my tax return may be ordering them for me.
Last set that's been sold in germany.
Went for 560 , TT39 including the seat, Imo, TT Lights upgrade, windshield, cockpit holder.
Talking about expensive
Do you think it's expensive?
Anyways, I will have one of those kits in one way or another...
New? Yes. At least if you could actually live without them (read: if you aren't going to remote locations where you dont get gas every 250-ish kilometers).
Used? Hell no. I mean, let's say you would sell the IMO and the TT lights upgrade, these 2 alone would bring at least 250 € back in, so that set would've been darn cheap.
Well forked out the dough and got a set of K60's.
very nice tyres, now to try em in the dirt.
photo sharing sites
Last summer, on the way to Frankfurt... Not special, but mine!
Hey atomicalex, I fixed your post for you
Yellow seems to be a rarity where I live.
I purchased this last May and, since then farkled it a bit!
It's a 2001 model year and I got it with only 12700Km and still the original tyres.
List of mods/upgrades I made:
- New set of tyres. Continental ContiEscape;
- Windshield, Dakar tinted;
- Givi side case carrier and Allukoffer 45l side cases;
- Hepco & Becker top case carrier, I already had a black Gobi topcase;
- BMW original handguards;
- Dakar front mudguard extension;
- HID 35W H4 bixenon light conversion;
- Two Hella Micro DE fog lights converted to 35W H3 xenon with medium ballasts;
- Touratech progressive front fork springs and heavier oil (15W); Hyperpro progressive rear shock spring;
- New foldable rear mirrors;
- Touratech GPSmap 60 bracket (I had that for many years);
- New set of turn signals with rubber mounts, they look like the originals except the rubber mount;
- New EXO single exhaust (GPR made);
- Touratech stainless steel long distance footpegs;
- Airhawk seat pad, it came from a KTM 990 I had;
How it looked when I take it home:
And now almost done:
I have made a few hundred Km's on it and it feels good. The new setup suspensions work much better!
Nothing great but out for a couple hour ride today taking advantage of 45 degrees and partly sunny skies. Here's a picture at one of the reservoirs in the area.
Like sparrows, she likes to take baths in dirt!...
Are the stickers on the panniers custom made or are they buyable?
The best color for this bike!!! Are you in Düsseldorf at the moment?
Took advantage of a break in the weather on Wed to go for a little ride around Frederick Municipal Forest.
They have some cool stickers! Thanks!
Try got2motographics.com as well