Looking for riders in Western NC and SC

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by HeadintheClouds, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. HeadintheClouds

    HeadintheClouds Adventurer

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2012
    Oddometer:
    46
    Location:
    West Carolina
    I just started a new Facebook group to meet new people, connect area riders, and arrange group rides. All are welcome, trail riders, dual sporters, and street riders. Check out "West Carolina Riders" on Facebook and plan your next ride there.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/815064975177484/
    #1
  2. motobutane

    motobutane Dirt ╭∩╮ º.º ╭∩╮only

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Oddometer:
    260
    Good idea :clap
    #2
  3. DirtDabber

    DirtDabber cultural illiterate

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Oddometer:
    8,575
    Location:
    Way, Way North GA
  4. motobutane

    motobutane Dirt ╭∩╮ º.º ╭∩╮only

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Oddometer:
    260
    Yep I knew about this one - but - I ride almost every weekend and 95% of the time I have someone to ride with,the other 5% I need a place to find someone to drag me outta the woods:deal
    #4
  5. trespalacios

    trespalacios Oh libertad

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2012
    Oddometer:
    745
    Location:
    Upstate SC
    Here's a similar thread
    #5