Memphis area dinner ride

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by SCQTT, Jul 13, 2008.

  1. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    Yeah. Looking at the picture, it doesn't look like a lot to me now. But at the time, I could barely get it all down. Though I did eat some potatoes and sausage that a friend didn't want.

    Jamie
  2. too old for dirt

    too old for dirt Been here awhile

    Joined:
    May 9, 2010
    Oddometer:
    190
    Location:
    Moscow as in tennessee
    What's the verdict for Dinner on Thursday? Where and when?:freaky
  3. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    Well I thought there'd be more enthusiasm for crawfish. If you haven't tried them, they're a a whole new experience.

    That's where I'll be on Thursday.

    Jamie
  4. Taw1985

    Taw1985 n00b

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Oddometer:
    8
    Hey, so I'm new to this forum. And 4 month new to riding. I have a 01 CBR 600 f4i. Do you guys allow all types of bikes to join in on the fun? I'm in Bartlett BTW.
  5. too old for dirt

    too old for dirt Been here awhile

    Joined:
    May 9, 2010
    Oddometer:
    190
    Location:
    Moscow as in tennessee
    I will be at Rizzi's at 6:00 pm as well.

    Anyone is welcome to join this group! The more the merrier:freaky
  6. Taw1985

    Taw1985 n00b

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Oddometer:
    8
    Are you referring to razzis in Arlington?
  7. too old for dirt

    too old for dirt Been here awhile

    Joined:
    May 9, 2010
    Oddometer:
    190
    Location:
    Moscow as in tennessee
    I guess that is correct. I am just a follower, not a leader.

    Check out the earlier post
  8. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    Rizzi's Pizza Cafe
    6230 Greenlee St
    Arlington, TN 38002
  9. Disco Stu

    Disco Stu Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Oddometer:
    6,048
    Location:
    The Center of my Own Universe
    there are no leaders. he moved :D
  10. Taw1985

    Taw1985 n00b

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Oddometer:
    8
    I will be there by 6ish then on a black CBR 600. I'm Tim BTW. 28 years old lol.
  11. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    Great.

    That's all we need. Another Tim. :lol3

    Jamie
  12. seniorasi

    seniorasi Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2009
    Oddometer:
    816
    Location:
    Edge of the light
    :lol3
  13. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    Oh, c'mon man. I came to eat oysters. Blech.

    Jamie
  14. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    I should point out that a crawfish boil isn't a eat-and-leave kinda meal. You don't have to be there at 6. I know Shawn and I will probably be there at least a couple hours.

    Jamie
  15. Disco Stu

    Disco Stu Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Oddometer:
    6,048
    Location:
    The Center of my Own Universe
    i'm not just making excuses. i can't be around those damn things without hurling. i'll catch ya'll the next time around.
  16. Taw1985

    Taw1985 n00b

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Oddometer:
    8
    What ya think the chances of rain will be? Be the first time riding the bike in rain.... Good way to test the new shinko tires out lol.
  17. too old for dirt

    too old for dirt Been here awhile

    Joined:
    May 9, 2010
    Oddometer:
    190
    Location:
    Moscow as in tennessee
    10% chance of rain, or better said, 90% chance it will not rain.
  18. Jamie Z

    Jamie Z Long timer

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Oddometer:
    8,488
    Location:
    Denver, more or less.
    According to their Facebook page, Rizzi's will also be serving crab legs.

    Tim. New guy pays. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that yet.

    Jamie
  19. Taw1985

    Taw1985 n00b

    Joined:
    May 7, 2013
    Oddometer:
    8
    Ouch! New guy pays. That going hurt! Lol.
  20. malibu_dan

    malibu_dan Adventuring Mystic

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Oddometer:
    1,620
    Location:
    Middle Tennessee
    Looks like rain won't roll in until later tonight. Now don't let this crowd fool you, they may talk like they're hardcore--but a few drops and most of them show up in cages. Heck, Josh has been known to show up with his bike on a bumper carrier rack.
    :deal