Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racing' started by Lurky-Loo, May 29, 2013.
How was that for the last 2 mins of qualifying
Where did that last lap come from? Caught all those at the front dozing off.
Been back and forth with tech support (Dorna), they insist it's on my end.
Marquez & Rossi dropped from 2nd and 3rd to 6th and 7th..... :eek1
Pedro takes pole with the fastest ever lap around Mugello on a motorcycle.
But, but the signage says they have "ultra internet"!
1. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 47.157s
2. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing (YZR-M1) 1m 47.226s
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP13) 1m 47.628s
4. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 47.632s
5. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP (RC213V) 1m 47.737s
6. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 47.763s
7. Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha Factory Racing (YZR-M1) 1m 47.872s
8. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team (GP13) 1m 48.006s
9. Alvaro Bautista ESP Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RC213V) 1m 48.355s
10. Michele Pirro ITA Ducati Test Team (GP13) 1m 48.564s
11. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 48.706s
12. Aleix Espargaro ESP Power Electronics Aspar (ART CRT) 1m 48.765s
13. Andrea Iannone ITA Energy T.I. Pramac Racing (GP13) 1m 49.265s
14. Randy De Puniet FRA Power Electronics Aspar (ART CRT) 1m 49.266s
15. Hector Barbera ESP Avintia Blusens (FTR-Kawasaki CRT)* 1m 49.847s
16. Danilo Petrucci ITA Came IodaRacing Project (Suter-BMW CRT)* 1m 50.518s
17. Colin Edwards USA NGM Forward Racing (FTR-Kawasaki CRT)* 1m 50.701s
18. Claudio Corti ITA NGM Forward Racing (FTR-Kawasaki CRT)* 1m 50.729s
19. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART CRT)* 1m 50.787s
20. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing (ART CRT) 1m 51.089s
21. Yonny Hernandez COL Paul Bird Motorsport (ART CRT) 1m 51.239s
22. Bryan Staring AUS Go&Fun Honda Gresini (FTR-Honda CRT) 1m 51.981s
23. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Avintia Blusens (FTR-Kawasaki CRT)* 1m 52.148s
24. Lukas Pesek CZE Came IodaRacing Project (Suter-BMW CRT)* 1m 52.345s
* Standard ECU.
Wow, so Dovizioso up there in 3rd on the Ducati (that Rossi vacated...), big crasher Marquez, youngster Bradl and Mr. Mouth Crutchlow ahead of Rossi, and Hayden right on Rossi's ass. Haven't seen it yet, but assume it was dry and good conditions for Pedrosa to set the fastest ever, and Lorenzo is right where you'd expect, Mr. Consistent. What's up with Mr. Valentino, forgot to take a spoonful of his geritol this morning?
edit: Boots you suck, I hope you camped by a dead sheep!
Numbers don't tell the story in this case. Find a way to watch Q2. Worth the effort.
Mine too then . . .
I switched to Speed2. Low-res, but smooth and clear, for whatever reason.
Mine cleared during Q2.
For a Pedrosa fan boy qually aint gonna get much better than that.
You always wonder when organizers start screwing around with long standing rules trying to "improve the show" that they are going mess tings up but, no complaints from me about the new qualifying format.
And again, CC does another great job after missing half the session. (and Pol P10 in moto2 QP)
Great job from Dovi.
So what happened there with Pedrosa? Dovi trailing Pedrosa around trying to get a tow?
That's how Marquez did it, got a tow from Rossi.
No shit! I love the new qualifying format. That was excellent.
Yes, with a little on-track drama and Parc Ferme make-up sex.
Actually he was on it and I think he'd say he laid it all out. Just the last run was a train of sliiiiightly faster guys.
If you get really close to the signage, you can see the word "crappy" in tiny letters between Ultra and Internet.
Clearly it's at your end. You are foolish enough to try to watch the live streaming
Data from MM Friday crash.