And burned everything. I'd love to post photos, but I am just now able to get on the internet at all and pictures will be a whole nother challange. Long story short, I wanted to pick up my boy from school on the 950 (it was his birthday) but the battery was weak from me having leftthe GPS turned on a few days earlier. So I put the bike on a trickle charger and left the house for about 20 minutes to check on a job. When I returned the house was in flames. My wife was in the shower at the time, so she was running around the yard in a towel, hysterical. Needless to say. The losses: About 1/2 the house. Looks like we will be out for 6 months and although much of our stuff did not recieve fire damage, they are throwing most all of our stuff away due to smoke damage. The 950. It simply discintigrated (sp?).The front end, triples, forks, wheel, etc. is gone. The swingarm burned through. Things like valve covers and engine cases melted or burned away. Even the carbs burned or melted to nothing. My 660 Rally bike. Not as bad as the 950, but not salvagable at all. Nothing left. My '65 Ford Mustang. It was my grandfathers car and is very important to me. I may be able to save this one. It is completely burned cosmetically and interior, but the body, chassis and engine may be good. I will buy it back and put it in the back barn for some later day. All mountain bikes, paddle boards, tools, and everything else you keep in the garage. Which for me is everything. The fire started with either the charger or the battery itself, and since our fire I am learning that this is NOT uncommon. So be careful when charging batteries. I will never charge a battery in the garage again. Move the bike, move the battery, whatever. It isn't that hard to do. Lesson learned.