I haven't updated this in a while but I've made a few more adjustments. The car is sporting a new Heidenau "Racer" scooter tire, and I've adjusted the upper rear mount a couple more times. At this point I'm ~10 full turns out from where it was when I picked it up and I think I'm close. It still pulls to the right some when I'm riding solo, but with my 13 year old on the passenger seat of the bike it's fairly neutral. I'll probably still tinker some more before I tear everything down for paint. I am scratching my head about something just a little. If you go back to the pictures I posted, someone correctly pointed out that I would need to rotate the lower rear mount 90 degrees so it wouldn't bind when I went to adjust the lean. The problem is, when it's rotated in such a way that the lean is adjustable then it's in a position where it would bind if I tried to adjust the toe-in. Not a huge deal because I seem to be doing okay with just adjusting the lean, but I know that every adjustment I make has side effects on other alignment specs, so I always follow each tweak with a very cautious ride around the block to see if I created any really evil problems. So far so good.