I may have said this before, but I am trying to take the long view. Eventually it will get resolved and I will still have a great bike. I also assume the responsibility of buying from a dealer that's 350 miles away knowing something like this could happen. But one of the reasons I took that risk was Triumph's reputation for reliability. What's been disappointing is Triumph's lack of customer service. I've really tried to be reasonable with everybody to work toward a solution, not just bitch about my situation. But all I've gotten from my dealer is "wait until we have this figured out," and they never did. And one e-mail from Triumph saying "take it to the shop." I'm taking it the new Idaho dealer this week. They just got their Triumph diagnostic tools. I should know more in a few days.