Heres the maddness as of now. I finally got everything removed and cleaned. The swing arm fought me the whole way. I even snapped the tab on the right side in half. Its welded back together now so im in the clear. I spent hours makeing off every bolt thread and machined hole only to learn that they use a high temp tape. So all the tape has to be pulled off and re-taped. FML! The bolt/washer pile trippled since I took this picture. Im getting the bolt heads done to try something out. I hope it actually lasts. Heres the pile of parts thats getting sent off to powder coating! The pile on the left will be "safety orange". The pile on the right will be "gloss black". I changed my mind last minute with the skid plate and upper valance. I was going to do them in gloss black then I wanted to see what it would look like in orange. I hope I didnt make a bad decesion.